Memories of Ronaldinho playing against us

He was both games mate, was still good to see him in person.

in all honesty we done well against Barca even away with losing that earlier goal wouldn’t say anyone stood out much like Mendieta or Riqulme did against us

He hit the bar with a freekick I'm sure. He was quite IIRC, but obviously still very classy. I think that was the beginning of the end for him at Barcelona though, he didn't play much that season.

He also played against us for Milan in a friendly.

He hit the bar with a freekick I'm sure. He was quite IIRC, but obviously still very classy. I think that was the beginning of the end for him at Barcelona though, he didn't play much that season.

He also played against us for Milan in a friendly.

We were immense that night. Completely nullified them and the manager definitely didnt get the credit he deserved. Barry could've nicked it for us late on too.

Puyol was Barca's best player at Ibrox that night. I remember thinking he might have been a weak link, playing out of position at right back, but he was a powerhouse who just didn't stop going. What a player.

Ronaldinho had a good game. McGregor's save to deny his free-kick was ridiculous.

Puyol was Barca's best player at Ibrox that night. I remember thinking he might have been a weak link, playing out of position at right back, but he was a powerhouse who just didn't stop going. What a player.

Ronaldinho had a good game. McGregor's save to deny his free-kick was ridiculous.
The first thing Puyol did as soon as the ref blew for fulltime was clap the govan stand then turned round clapping the rest of the rangers support.

Smashed the crossbar early v barca, I remember saying to my pal this is going to be a long night! We actually turned in a great performance.

Was poor with PSG and generally quiet I'd agree

Ronaldinho. Okocha. Anelka. Arteta. Heinze. Pochetinno. Unreal team.

And we still put them out.

I remember going to Glasgow airport as a starstruck teenager to get autographs of the PSG team at arrivals.

Managed to get Ronaldinho, Okocha along with a few others. Happy memories :)

Remember the Ibrox 0-0. All I remember was he had a wicked free kick which McGregor saved brilliantly and the ref gave a goal kick.

Always think if i was McGregor there'd be a part of me wanting to concede the corner just so I could take the plaudits :))

In the friendly v Milan at Ibrox when Beckham was playing I remember they took off Ronaldinho and brought on Kaka. Suppose that's like us now with Alfie and JD.

Ronaldinho’s legacy reminds me of the old Hendry v O’Sullivan debate.

Ronnie is the most naturally gifted player to ever grace the table and Stephen is deservedly the greatest player of all time. Not just for the titles won but for the way he transformed Snooker into an aggressive break building competition.

Ronaldo and Messi will go down as two of the greatest players of all time but Ronaldinho is number one for pure natural ability. He was a magician with the ball at his feat and an absolute joy to watch.

Still regularly watch his highlights on YouTube.

Think he's still playing fives or sixes, he's still destroying players with his ball control. Still with that big grin on his dial.

Always remember in the barca game he ballooned a free kick over the bar and the whole ground started singing "who are ya" and he just turned round and laughed along with us.

Iniesta for me. I'd heard Guillame Barague talk about him being the up and coming star of that team. He wasn't wrong.

Ronaldinho’s legacy reminds me of the old Hendry v O’Sullivan debate.

Ronnie is the most naturally gifted player to ever grace the table and Stephen is deservedly the greatest player of all time. Not just for the titles won but for the way he transformed Snooker into an aggressive break building competition.

Ronaldo and Messi will go down as two of the greatest players of all time but Ronaldinho is number one for pure natural ability. He was a magician with the ball at his feat and an absolute joy to watch.

Still regularly watch his highlights on YouTube.
Mid 2000s he was unstoppable, remembering revisita la liga on sky where they'd show the skill clips, he was on it every week for a like 2 mins straight. A joy to watch.

Back