Merry Christmas Alfredo

Glasgow Rangers (Sco)

alfie-alfredo-morelos.gif
There’s something extremely heartwarming about how a young guy who came all the way from Colombia and quickly treated the beggars and other SPL scum like something on the sole of his shoe.

Merry Christmas Alfredo, we love you!

I have the say the wee man is back to looking lean and mean , he’s the trimmest I’ve seen him in a while in pics on social media from the last few days

They hate him because they know how much damage he causes when he’s on top form , something gio looks to have found the switch for ..

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

#ourelbuffalo

There’s something extremely heartwarming about how a young guy who came all the way from Colombia and quickly treated the beggars and other SPL scum like something on the sole of his shoe.

My brother in law bumped into him yesterday and Alfie was happy to get his photo taken, made my BIL's day.

I was very lucky to bump into him not long after he signed and again he was happy to stop off for a photo this time with my wee boy who was only weeks old, got some great pics of Alfie smiling away at the side of my wee guys pram, fantastic.

Just remember what we had before and now what we have got.

We have went from timid mouses to the scum scared sh1tless about playing us.
This, even more than 55, is how you can tell we are back.

Domestically that mob have gone from cock of the walk to trying every dirty trick on the book to get an advantage. The reek of fear is even more powerful then their body odour.

Even on a European stage team that draw us know they are in for a game.

We have come a long way and we are still on the up.

There is a great football player in there, some of his touches and the way he lays of passes to release players is amazing to watch.

Like many others he seems re-energised under the new manager.

Just remember what we had before and now what we have got.

We have went from timid mouses to the scum scared sh1tless about playing us.

Absolutely. Any tactic they can play off field to disrupt us, they will do.

Cancel this, that etc.

I don't care. ( well i do ) Just shows you the length they will go to, regardless of a shite team, to try and win a league.

Dirty filthy bastards.

Merry Christmas wee man. Remember there’s thousands of wee boys who idolise you, you’re a hero to a full generation. We love you as much as you love Rangers, which is clear.

Love this clip. Probably the wrong thing to do but I didn't blame him at the time and I still don't now.

Vamos Alfredo

The clip of the wee lad as mascot in the tunnel when Ryan Jack arranged for Alfredo to carry him on is heart warming. I think it was a RTV clip and was shared on here.

Back