Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

bearspaw

Life isn’t easy being a Bear st the moment, but there have been worse times.

So let me just wish all fellow Bears, the team and everyone else who cares about our great club all the very best.

Whether you are someone I agree with or not you are one of the people, a true brotherhood/sisterhood with great values and great standards .

We are the people , love to you all x

Merry xmas to everyone, my first year on follow follow and its been mental, from the huge buzz of the summer transfer thread to the wee half charger season ticket thread and the dark days of the past few weeks.

Happy holidays everyone

Wishing all bears a merry Christmas and a happy New year. I wish that our team improves dramatically next year, but more importantly , I wish each and every one of you good health.

28u5wcp.jpg

All the best to one and all.

So let me just wish all fellow Bears, the team and everyone else who cares about our great club all the very best.

Whether you are someone I agree with or not you are one of the people, a true brotherhood/sisterhood with great values and great standards .

All the best to all my fellow Gers! Fingers crossed that we are onwards and upwards in 2018. It’s a fantastic thing that bonds us together in this community :)

All the best to you and yours .

To you and yours my friend

If the team on the park could show the same commitment and passion as guys like yourself we would not be in this horrible place I wish you and yours the best of christmases my friend
WATP

Guys like all of you I am a Rangers supporter I always have been and always will be a supporter.
The hard times have been here before and we survived.
We will return and dominate Scottish football again.
Remember we are Rangers always have been always will be.
My boy now attends games the next generation and the future.
Merry Christmas to all our fans we will always be here.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and to the Rangers

Merry Christmas to all as marv once said we believe and at this stage it is more than apt

We are who we are and we always will be. No apologies. Just best wishes to every one of our extended family.

Have to say whether we agree or disagree on threads on here, if you’re a bear I wish you and yours all the best for Xmas and 2018.

If you’re not a bear I hope your gifts are shit.

Merry Christmas to all Bears and Bearettes! All the best for 2018!

(Here’s hoping things improve on the club front...)

Back