Merry Christmas - and a hopeful thought

I'd love some of your optimism EOL,but rather than spout negativity I'll rather wish you and all the other FF'ers a very merry Xmas and a healthy and prosperous new year when it comes mate.

The past 6 or so years have been dark days indeed for the club but, we will be back. Probably not this season, maybe not the next, or the next after but, one of these days, we'll be back looking down at the rest. Keep believing and never, ever surrender. Merry Xmas to yin and a'.

Merry Christmas to all the Rangers Family wherever you are at this time and remember one and all we will always be the people.

Yeah we'll agree,disagree and argue on here but we do it because we care about and love our team. The most successful club in the world.
Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all Bears and Bearettes everywhere.
WATP

Almost anything we wish for for the club and our fellow fans in 2018 will be a huge improvement over anything served up in 2017 if even half of it comes to pass.

God bless you all.
We shall overcome Earl.
On a personal note , my time kicking the ball with the FF Sevens remains a wee highlight to me.
There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers , enjoy bears..

Back