Message from Dave King

Forever grateful for them rescuing us from the previous cowboys

Doesn’t mean they’re above criticism though

The SD renegotiated deal has proven to be a costly shambles as well as this new court date over the memorial garden
I have no idea of the ins and outs of this, but would be surprised if this was DK that negotiated any of them

“like a pack of cards”
59df5a34-03b8-445c-a03d-6599dfba8142-1531-00000161d81857c1.jpg

“Apart form making sure our facilities, Ibrox and the Hummell, – a great deal of work, which...

Manager Steven Gerrard added: ‘We need to thank the supporters. But we also need to take is as a complement as they are obviously enjoying what they are seeing on the pitch.

“Apart form making sure our facilities, Ibrox and the Hummell, – a great deal of work, which...

Manager Steven Gerrard added: ‘We need to thank the supporters. But we also need to take is as a complement as they are obviously enjoying what they are seeing on the pitch.
Whoever writes these articles and manages the Twitter account needs to proofread them. It seems rushed.

The first rule when planning a survey .

What is your desired outcome ?

Sorry but the cynicism has no basis. The survey was done by an independent English based organisation who hosted focus group meetings with key stakeholders interested in safe standing which excluded club officials to ensure impartiality.

Despite your own personal opinion there are many supporters in the Copland who don’t want their area to change - it would be irresponsible of the club to ignore them imo - unless there is significant changes I can’t see it being in the Copland

We'd have 60,000 season tickets sold if you add the waiting list. That would give us huge funds to work with.

Time for a large 3rd tier on the Govan and bring our capacity to 65,000.

Sorry but the cynicism has no basis. The survey was done by an independent English based organisation who hosted focus group meetings with key stakeholders interested in safe standing which excluded club officials to ensure impartiality.

Despite your own personal opinion there are many supporters in the Copland who don’t want their area to change - it would be irresponsible of the club to ignore them imo - unless there is significant changes I can’t see it being in the Copland

It does have a basis . Given the steps the board have taken to stall any momentum this issue has built up .

Also just because an organisation is "independent" doesn't mean it can't be leant on.

We must be the only club in world football that is terrified of a rabble who have no legal standing . I know that when Crystal Palace and the other lot were implementing relocations and the implementation of Safe-Standing they got on with it and ignored the futile protests.

You missed Hummell (one L) and Complement as well (compliment - as in to pass nice comment)

Back