Message from Dave King

We'd have 60,000 season tickets sold if you add the waiting list. That would give us huge funds to work with.

Time for a large 3rd tier on the Govan and bring our capacity to 65,000.
I was once told by a supporter of CSI Fc that we couldn’t do this as we are on the flight path to Glasgow airport. I kid you not, still makes me laugh all these years later.

The vast majority at Ibrox are the same fans who renew their season tickets every year.

I'd just like to see the attendance of every home game 50k+ hense why i said i was just sounding selfish,I'd up the season book availability to 47,000 because obvious demand is there for it and would still leave a few thousand for public sale.

Is there a public sale when the unwashed come to Ibrox ?

For last month's game there was limited sale and so long as you had a Rangers number you could purchase

Here is the thing where did the tickets come from as for the December game there no sale back then?

The amount made available to public sale for other games for is generally under 1000

Why can't they have safe standing in The Broomloan, very little fans having to move ?
I have been an advocate for safe standing in the Copland Front for many years but do agree the BF looks the most realistic option, there’s no point in pissing off a lot of our fans who are happy in their current seats. Plus the majority of fans who stand anyway are in the BF the now including myself. Would cause less hassle and upheaval.

From a sentimental stance, with the Copland being the traditional “Rangers end”, I’ve always felt that’s where it belongs. But I understand the whole palava that would cause.

My only issue is with domestic cup/European games that we would have to surrender parts or the whole of our safe standing section.

I have been an advocate for safe standing in the Copland Front for many years but do agree the BF looks the most realistic option, there’s no point in pissing off a lot of our fans who are happy in their current seats. Plus the majority of fans who stand anyway are in the BF the now including myself. Would cause less hassle and upheaval.

From a sentimental stance, with the Copland being the traditional “Rangers end”, I’ve always felt that’s where it belongs. But I understand the whole palava that would cause.

My only issue is with domestic cup/European games that we would have to surrender parts or the whole of our safe standing section.
The seats could be locked down

I was once told by a supporter of CSI Fc that we couldn’t do this as we are on the flight path to Glasgow airport. I kid you not, still makes me laugh all these years later.

Was that not the reason why we did not have pylon type Floodlights like Hampden and the Piggery?

I know people have had doubts and questioned Dave King , however fully believe he has fully backed of Stevie G and will continue on that way , let’s get 55 !
An absolute masterstroke bringing Stevie in and never in doubt that we would make progress under him and you just can't help feeling 55 is on.

Fantastic statement from King and also shows a defiant/fighting attitude to all in Scottish Football who acted like vultures when we were at our most vulnerable

But also yet again us as fans show up and buy season tickets in our thousands, Bravo bears now lets have 55

I love Dave King. King is an old school west of Scotland prod who knows what it's all about. He understands where we belong and where they belong and why,in a way that's much more profound than just seeking to be the better side of the nick/tuck at the top of the league.

Guys like David Murray and other many other modern business guys yer Brian Stockbridge's only understand $$ making them blind to understand the deeper political and social challenges we face as a club.King will make no such mistake with the mentally challengeds and SFA.A modern giant of the club.

ILl always be grateful and thankful to DK and TTB for all their hard work and effort,to think a few years ago from the animals running and ruining the club and to Cashley waiting to pounce on the sidelines,I dread to think what would have happened if we didn’t get our club back.

Thank you Always !

The vast majority at Ibrox are the same fans who renew their season tickets every year.

I'd just like to see the attendance of every home game 50k+ hense why i said i was just sounding selfish,I'd up the season book availability to 47,000 because obvious demand is there for it and would still leave a few thousand for public sale.

Is there a public sale when the unwashed come to Ibrox ?
Many rangers supporters live large distances from Ibrox and with the cost and travel,can’t justify the forking out for a season ticket to maybe go to five or six games.we will chase people away if we have an all season ticket Ibrox.my rsc hasn’t got a single season ticket holder in it and last season with the cutting of the yahoos allocation I was able to give long standing members of our rsc a ticket for the two games v them at Ibrox who hadn’t got the chance to go to a game v them.

Back