Messages for Gaffer from Young Bears and Walter

Absolutely brilliant, gonae be all the weans 1st league championship to rember. Mr Smith simply thank you. As for stevie g, let this be your 1st of many. Let's go

This is going to be one belter of a celebration. I hope all the youngsters get to have as many as us old cogers have had.

Cracking video of all the young bears and bearettes wishing the Gaffer all the best for his 150th game. Our Club is in safe hands with youngsters like that following our team. Proud Rangers fan tonight.

Absolutely fantastic, would love to have seen his reaction to that.

Watched his post match interview today and when his 150 game was mentioned he was quick to credit the rest of the back room staff and the players.

The man is Rangers class.

Congratulations to all the boys and girls. They delivered their message brilliantly.
I hope the players all viewed this, so they know the depth of feeling we all have for Rangers.

As for our Grandchildren being celtic fans.... My Father started our love affair with Rangers round about 1920, and his Great Great grandchildren are still Rangers to the core.

I`m pretty sure that when Stevie G began his first week Walter drove up to the training center and had a meeting with the new staff. At the time my Spidey senses were telling me , Walter is there to
1. Advise on what players are worth keeping and who was shite.
2. Tune the new Gaffer into who`s who in the league and who to watch out for.
Anyone else remember that video of Walter driving through the gates ?

I`m pretty sure that when Stevie G began his first week Walter drove up to the training center and had a meeting with the new staff. At the time my Spidey senses were telling me , Walter is there to
1. Advise on what players are worth keeping and who was shite.
2. Tune the new Gaffer into who`s who in the league and who to watch out for.
Anyone else remember that video of Walter driving through the gates ?
I think Walter's paid a good few visits and that he is always welcome and held in the highest regard .

Brilliant video ! Getting emotional watching a tribute to our amazing Gaffer from the future of Rangers and an absolute legend in Walter.
Just wait until 55 hits !

It's brilliant to see so many of the young generation with strips on and actively taking part on social media. During the dark times, I was a wee bit fearful we would lose a good percentage of that generation, so it's great to see.

Great to see the passion of the young Bears.Hope RTV do something similar for Bears around the world and how they are celebrating 55 when it comes.

Think I actually saw a mate of mine son in that mix there, some real stars however as said the last two where celebrity tipping point for the emotion

What a great tribute to the gaffer. The kids were magic and it gels well for the future of our great club. Walter was icing on the cake. It brought a tear to my eye just watching it, and pride that I have supported the club for 60+ years.

That is bloody brilliant.

I bet the Gaffer had a wee bit of dust in his eye when his son came on screen.

Wonderful stuff from the young bears and Walter
I honestly believe we are in and about to witness one of the greatest episodes in our wonderful history

Back