Messi fed up at Barcelona?

Hes probably the second most marketable player in the world and semi recently signed a lifetime sponsorship with adidas.

Now imagine he was to join adidas premier club. How much would would it cost the club relative to his ability?
Your probably right, i'm sure it was similar when Ronaldo went to Juventus

Barca are a huge shambles now, and only going to get worse with the average age of the squad - Real should be winning titles for the foreseeable.
To be fair people said that after ronaldo left too and Madrid bounced back..

Anyways Messi is loyal to the bone and will never leave Barca except for his home team in Argentina

I have always followed the Spanish game and looking likely Madrid will win the league but if its barca then either one will be the poorest side to win the league for a while.

All good things come to an end

I have always followed the Spanish game and looking likely Madrid will win the league but if its barca then either one will be the poorest side to win the league for a while.

All good things come to an end

You could argue last season Barcelona were the poorest team to win it. You could actually say this about the last 3/4 seasons

It’s sad seeing Barca become a poor Galacticos tribute act. They should be sticking to players like Arthur and bring through others like Fati. This spending big on players every year is not working for them. If the right players comes up of course sign them but it just seems like they have no direction nowadays. Much like how they looked as the wheels came off pre-Pep. Just highlights how well he did in turning them into the force they were

Balague saying this so Messi will sign a new deal tomorrow no doubt
Guillem bollocks is an absolute worst cùnt no mark who made his name as a Spanish football "expert" on sky sports about 15 years ago. The guy knows absolutely fucking hee haw

It’s sad seeing Barca become a poor Galacticos tribute act. They should be sticking to players like Arthur and bring through others like Fati. This spending big on players every year is not working for them. If the right players comes up of course sign them but it just seems like they have no direction nowadays. Much like how they looked as the wheels came off pre-Pep. Just highlights how well he did in turning them into the force they were

I'd love to see Pep back at them and for Messi to finish his career under him. Sadly doubt that'll happen though.

When Messi leaves/retires Barca could end up a completely mediocre outfit.

The main thing Barca need to do is get the manager right.

If I was them I would be trying to get Pep back this summer, especially if Man City are banned from the CL.

I think Xavi will be a disaster. No real reasoning behind it, just a hunch.

Must be a difficult one for Messi...everything after Barca (or Real) is downhill. Plus leaving at 33 is risky.

Wasn't there a story earlier in the season about the board hiring a company to write negative stories about some of the Barca players? I think there was a rift with Abidal as well.
Messi took the huff about a quote, possibly taken out of context, from Abidal. Part of the problem for managers is clearly the attitude of some of the players. Doubt they would dare take the piss if xavi was in charge though. But the club’s on a state and the current board is the at the heart of it.

Linked with Juve. Imagine the 2 of them In the same line up!
LYY0aFH.gif

The Spanish league looks like it’s on the decline. Don’t they have issues with their TV deal? The Italian league is slowly improving but apart from that the only place to play competitive football is the Premier League.
Barca are in poor shape financially and in my opinion it’s only a matter of time before Europe’s elite decide to set up an NFL kind of super league. I know Juve were trying to drum up interest last year. I suspect the current pandemic and financial chaos it’s causing will only encourage their greed

We hear this every year. Every time it sounds like it might be real this time but realistically there is nowhere he can go.

Hes not going to PSG to win the french league. He’s not going to City especially with the uncertainty of the champions league. There aren’t any other viable options.

Suppose if Leeds make an arse of it he can link with Bielsa and prove he can do it on a cold night in stoke.

Was just about to post the same. Only 2 clubs with the affordability. City may soon not have that either with no CL income.

That is unless he takes a huge pay cut

Hope he never leaves Barca to be honest, if he was going to leave it should have been a few years ago. He’s the best to ever play the game, in my opinion.

He won't be leaving this summer. Expect another couple of years then as above heading to Argentina.

I’m almost certain I heard on talksport last week he signed a new contract on £1.15m a week.

Id love to see him join g Pep at City for a couple of seasons tbh. He might get another 700 goals if Bournemouth manage to stay up :))

1.15m that’s chicken feed.

Can't imagine Bayern even wanting him, given the wages he'd want. Plus it's a team for Bayern, he wouldn't be able to call the shots the way he does at Barcelona.

Like most, we know he’ll never leave Barca, if anything he might play a couple of seasons in Argentina, not liked with some because he’s never done that.

I reckon he will do 2 more seasons at Barcelona then a year at Newells Old Boys in Argentina then rap it.

If he leaves I would be surprised if he ends up at another big club. Inter Miami or some shite in the MLS is an option but think he is the type to go back and play for his home town team in Argentina. Not like he needs the ££

Barcelona have been making nonsensical, horrid decisions since Neymar left and it is starting to come back to haunt them.

300m on Dembele and Coutinho within a few months of each other was just unbelievable. Blind panic that will harm them for years and years.

The biggest mistake, however, was punting Ernesto Valverde.

Yes, he lost a complete freak of a result to Liverpool which compounded into a league draw and a Cup final loss as the team had a massive psychological breakdown.

However, he won a League and Cup double in his first year, won the league in his second year and, despite being given some complete shite to work with from the recruitment team, was clear at the top of the league when he was punted in January because "he doesn't make them play the Barca way".

Messi has probably taken a look at that, taken a look around, realised most of his pals are on their way out or finishing up their careers and thought "%^*& it, why bother with this shit?"

Barcelona have been making nonsensical, horrid decisions since Neymar left and it is starting to come back to haunt them.

300m on Dembele and Coutinho within a few months of each other was just unbelievable. Blind panic that will harm them for years and years.

The biggest mistake, however, was punting Ernesto Valverde.

Yes, he lost a complete freak of a result to Liverpool which compounded into a league draw and a Cup final loss as the team had a massive psychological breakdown.

However, he won a League and Cup double in his first year, won the league in his second year and, despite being given some complete shite to work with from the recruitment team, was clear at the top of the league when he was punted in January because "he doesn't make them play the Barca way".

Messi has probably taken a look at that, taken a look around, realised most of his pals are on their way out or finishing up their careers and thought "%^*& it, why bother with this shit?"
Your right IMO mate, Griezman was a weird signing as well - pretty the same player as Messin

To be honest he deserves a move. They are a complete shambles and I doubt he is the only one to be pissed off. He has shown incredible loyalty.
So would you for the money he makes. Fed up arsewipe people dying with starvation o
All over the word and he’s fed up.

Back