Met Mr King amd Mr Caixinha tonight

Harbour Bear

Official Ticketer
The Chairman and Manager were only too happy after their meal to have a photo taken with the Wife and I.

Mr King's son was also present who was also great with us. We chatted briefly and all I can say is that I have never wanted a Manager to succeed so much in my life!!

Star struck at 27 years old!!!

We Are The People

The Chairman and Manager were only too happy after their meal to have a photo taken with the Wife and I.

Mr King's son was also present who was also great with us. We chatted briefly and all I can say is that I have never wanted a Manager to succeed so much in my life!!

We Are The People

Taking the Mrs out on a Tuesday? You apologising for something?

We Are The People
Nice one. I really hope he does too.

I can confirm that there was plenty of football chat had between the 3 men during the dinmer.

I picked up bits and bobs but nothing significant other than tomorrow night the team will show us their character

Good eavesdropping work.

I think DK may be a bit too long in the tooth for the "next time you'll see" stuff however.

I can confirm that there was plenty of football chat had between the 3 men during the dinmer.

I picked up bits and bobs but nothing significant other than tomorrow night the team will show us their character
We’ve been getting promised that this team of ‘warriors’ will show their character for months now and yet they are still incapable of winning three games in a row.

We Are The People

The 'I want the manager to succeed' chat is embarrassing. You read it a lot on here. Have we ever wanted a manager not to succeed?

We’ve been getting promised that this team of ‘warriors’ will show their character for months now and yet they are still incapable of winning three games in a row.
Very true.

I'm not having for a minute though that Pedro just talks a good game, I believe he is a genuine guy who really is doing his best.

He just lacks talent.

I honestly have the belief that King and the board back Caixhina and know they haven’t yet given him the squad he needs.

King won’t worry too much about some folks moaning about results. All football teams get beaten, even the best of teams.

Rangers squads of the past have been put out of cups, Water Smith and Dick Advocaat spent huge money on guys who didn’t make it.

Caixhina seems to be a passionate football man, hard working and motivated, someone who demands professionalism and work ethic in his players but what he does need to learn is Scottish football. He is getting there seeing how teams play against Rangers and what our fans think. He needs to be allowed his mistakes and time to grow and implement things. It’s different days I know but I look back to Alex Ferguson. If Man Utd were as reactionary as clubs seem to be now they would have sacked the most successful manager in history after his first season.

Rangers are a traditional club with standards, we don’t want to be a club who keep chopping and changing things. If the board feel Caixhina is the right man they have to back him with time, patience and money and not just react when things go bad.

One thing Pedro seems to have is goodwill from the fans who think like myself. The will for this man to get it right and prove everyone wrong is strong within our support. We just need to keep our nerve and give the man the three transfer windows that was agreed he needed to get the squad right.

Very true.

I'm not having for a minute though that Pedro just talks a good game, I believe he is a genuine guy who really is doing his best.

He just lacks talent.
King isn’t daft so he must know himself that the writing is on the wall with Pedro however I suspect the only thing that’s delaying the inevitable is the fact the manager’s been backed so heavily in the summer. A couple more bad results though and the board will have to cut their losses before next month’s AGM.

O
The 'I want the manager to succeed' chat is embarrassing. You read it a lot on here. Have we ever wanted a manager not to succeed?
No it’s not. All rangers fans want Pedro to succeed how’s it embarrassing ?

Nice guy is Pedro, but everyone knows the saying about nice guys.

Mentally and tactically lacking to succeed here and it's best he moves on after tomorrow

In recent yeas we've had "Mr Murray', "Mr Whyte" and "Mr Green" and where did our "respect" get us?

Dave King and Pedro Caixhina will do just fine

_90764432_hi000329892.jpg

Tomorrow's Record back page headline, "King tells Pedro his tea's oot", the record understands, blah blah lies, bullshyte, lies blah blah blah.

King SUMMONED Caixnha for crisis talks after the semi-final defeat - after JETTING IN to Glasgow to take in the semi final, he barely stopped his fine dining with Pedro to DEMAND that results improve, or Kenny Miller will REPLACE him as an interim manager. Record sport understands that King is unhappy with recent results, but is prepared to give Caixnha until Christmas to CAPTURE second spot.

where do I send my invoice?

Back