Met Mr King amd Mr Caixinha tonight

You say Pedro, has goodwill with the fans, hmmm, well out of the 6 bears in my company 5 want him sacked, and I'm undecided

This is the thing, I only know one guy who's 50/50 on the whole sack or keep. The rest are unanimous that he should go. It's only online on social media that there is so much support for the manager. My section at Ibrox is much the same.

King SUMMONED Caixnha for crisis talks after the semi-final defeat - after JETTING IN to Glasgow to take in the semi final, he barely stopped his fine dining with Pedro to DEMAND that results improve, or Kenny Miller will REPLACE him as an interim manager. Record sport understands that King is unhappy with recent results, but is prepared to give Caixnha until Christmas to CAPTURE second spot.

where do I send my invoice?

Hi Keith.... ‘Mr Jackson’ ....

Don’t know mate. I have plenty of head to heads in meetings, then a meal and a nice Sancerre afterwards with no hard feelings.
All about getting a tax deductable meal on the company card. :D

I'm sorry but Pedro has to stay, we can't afford another pay-off. I hope that tonight was about Chairman King telling Mr Caixinha that this is the Rangers, a team that has always had class. A club that understands respect. Not so long ago you couldn't turn up at training without a suit, shirt and club tie. Not so long before that it was bowler hats too. Pedro needs to start behaving like Mr Caixinha.
I disagree that we cannot afford a pay off, but I'd rather see our money go to giving Pedro the support he deserves. He has brought in some players that can be the foundation of a good team. Give him another £10m or so and he'll be ready to stop those bastards in their tracks.

Theres absolutely no way he can sustain the upcoming run of games without massive change in the results pattern (which i guess is at his managerial career average)

If he does we have morphed into a big St Johnston.

King SUMMONED Caixnha for crisis talks after the semi-final defeat - after JETTING IN to Glasgow to take in the semi final, he barely stopped his fine dining with Pedro to DEMAND that results improve, or Kenny Miller will REPLACE him as an interim manager. Record sport understands that King is unhappy with recent results, but is prepared to give Caixnha until Christmas to CAPTURE second spot.

where do I send my invoice?

Can't possibly be true McInnes has the gig apparently :)

I was under the impression that we ain't got any money? Seriously, the old place is looking tired, the team is an assortment of duds. I just think we'd can't afford another payoff, two years later or not
And some of the posters on here are an assortment of fuds.

Why does every thread finish up as a Pedro bashing thread?
Has nobody got anything positive to say?
I suspect a lot of posters have never wanted Pedro as manager and can't wait to see the back of him...... I suspect they're not Rangers fans either :mad:

I suspect a lot of posters have never wanted Pedro as manager and can't wait to see the back of him...... I suspect they're not Rangers fans either :mad:

I do. I like him and really hope the board allow him to finish what he was employed to do.

This is the thing, I only know one guy who's 50/50 on the whole sack or keep. The rest are unanimous that he should go. It's only online on social media that there is so much support for the manager. My section at Ibrox is much the same.

I've spoken to around 20 bears in my work since Sunday and everyone wants Pedro bagged.

I can confirm that there was plenty of football chat had between the 3 men during the dinmer.

I picked up bits and bobs but nothing significant other than tomorrow night the team will show us their character

Well let's hope the players share the same sentiment as Pedro. It's one thing for him to say it but we need to see his players start to back up what he says before the games.

I'm sorry but Pedro has to stay, we can't afford another pay-off. I hope that tonight was about Chairman King telling Mr Caixinha that this is the Rangers, a team that has always had class. A club that understands respect. Not so long ago you couldn't turn up at training without a suit, shirt and club tie. Not so long before that it was bowler hats too. Pedro needs to start behaving like Mr Caixinha.
Not so long ago guys wore a suit and tie to the game and stood on terracing. Times move on . Our standards have more to do with how we conduct ourselves rather dress codes.

I have posted on many threads before last night showing my support for the Manager.

I truly believe we are heading in the right direction. However with basically no option for LM (I still believe John was signed to play there infront of Wallace) and a CM in Peña who is taking time to adjust to the sheer pace and Nature of the Scottish game.

Patience is the word guys. And just because of where we have been, does not mean that the Current Manager does not deserve some. He still has not got his own team together. It was never going to be possible in 1 transfer window.

Last sunday for example. Had we secured Jamie Walker from Hearts, he takes the Windass' chances and the game WOULD have been very different.

HIBS at home - we started like a steam train that day. Should have been 2-0 up and then an awful decision snatched points away from us. Had that RED CARD not have happened, we would be just 3 points off top spot.

I have watched Rangers teams all my life have bad games and Draw at places just like Firhill and get knocked out of Cups by worse sides than Motherwell. Those Rangers teams were put together with much more Resources, over greater time but most importantly those Rangers teams still lead us to many titles.

Just look at the EPL in terms of challenging for Titles. Mourinho at Man Utd was basically given a season with no expectation to build his own side. Now they are challenging.

Pochettino at Spurs. He was one Board meeting away from the sack. Now he has taken Spurs to a whole new level.

Building a NEW, successful team takes time. More than one transfer Window. I think of how good the 07/08 season was under Walter Smith and how quickly he turned around our quality from Le Guen era however Smith had 2 transfer wimdows before that season started.

I am not comparing the managers or teams. The point is a new Team and eapecially one that is going to be successful takes time to put together and gel. Most of our starting line up just now have only been at the Club and in the Country less than 6 months!!!!

Get behind the Manager, the Club and see the bigger picture. This team will grow stronger with time.

Last edited:

You're correct, I never wanted Pedro as manager, it was a crazy appointment.

But surely if you are not Rangers fan you would want him to stay. Just like most bears would probably have preferred Ronnie Dildo to carry on with the gig at the Saville Dome.

You're correct, I never wanted Pedro as manager, it was a crazy appointment.

But surely if you are not Rangers fan you would want him to stay. Just like most bears would probably have preferred Ronnie Dildo to carry on with the gig at the Saville Dome.

Thank you for your honesty.
Can't remember any bears waxing lyrical about dildo ten league games into the season, or tims calling him a crazy appointment....
But it's all about opinions :)

I have posted on many threads before last night showing my support for the Manager.

I truly believe we are heading in the right direction. However with basically no option for LM (I still believe John was signed to play there infront of Wallace) and a CM in Peña who is taking time to adjust to the sheer pace and Nature of the Scottish game.

Patience is the word guys. And just because of where we have been, does not mean that the Current Manager does not deserve some. He still has not got his own team together. It was never going to be possible in 1 transfer window.

Last sunday for example. Had we secured Jamie Murphy from Hearts, he takes the Windass' chances and the game WOULD have been very different.

HIBS at home - we started like a steam train that day. Should have been 2-0 up and then an awful decision snatched points away from us. Had that RED CARD not have happened, we would be just 3 points off top spot.

I have watched Rangers teams all my life have bad games and Draw at places just like Firhill and get knocked out of Cups by worse sides than Motherwell. Those Rangers teams were put together with much more Resources, over greater time but most importantly those Rangers teams still lead us to many titles.

Just look at the EPL in terms of challenging for Titles. Mourinho at Man Utd was basically given a season with no expectation to build his own side. Now they are challenging.

Pochettino at Spurs. He was one Board meeting away from the sack. Now he has taken Spurs to a whole new level.

Building a NEW, successful team takes time. More than one transfer Window. I think of how good the 07/08 season was under Walter Smith and how quickly he turned around our quality from Le Guen era however Smith had 2 transfer wimdows before that season started.

I am not comparing the managers or teams. The point is a new Team and eapecially one that is going to be successful takes time to put together and gel. Most of our starting line up just now have only been at the Club and in the Country less than 6 months!!!!

Get behind the Manager, the Club and see the bigger picture. This team will grow stronger with time.

Fantastic post!

The Chairman and Manager were only too happy after their meal to have a photo taken with the Wife and I.

Mr King's son was also present who was also great with us. We chatted briefly and all I can say is that I have never wanted a Manager to succeed so much in my life!!

Star struck at 27 years old!!!

We Are The People

My mate was there last night as well, sent me a cracking picture of him with King and Pedro, says they were very approachable and talked to fans.

Last sunday for example. Had we secured Jamie Walker from Hearts, he takes the Windass' chances and the game WOULD have been very different.

This all day long. Well said!

Great post

I honestly have the belief that King and the board back Caixhina and know they haven’t yet given him the squad he needs.

King won’t worry too much about some folks moaning about results. All football teams get beaten, even the best of teams.

Rangers squads of the past have been put out of cups, Water Smith and Dick Advocaat spent huge money on guys who didn’t make it.

Caixhina seems to be a passionate football man, hard working and motivated, someone who demands professionalism and work ethic in his players but what he does need to learn is Scottish football. He is getting there seeing how teams play against Rangers and what our fans think. He needs to be allowed his mistakes and time to grow and implement things. It’s different days I know but I look back to Alex Ferguson. If Man Utd were as reactionary as clubs seem to be now they would have sacked the most successful manager in history after his first season.

Rangers are a traditional club with standards, we don’t want to be a club who keep chopping and changing things. If the board feel Caixhina is the right man they have to back him with time, patience and money and not just react when things go bad.

One thing Pedro seems to have is goodwill from the fans who think like myself. The will for this man to get it right and prove everyone wrong is strong within our support. We just need to keep our nerve and give the man the three transfer windows that was agreed he needed to get the squad right.

Your not surely compar
I disagree that we cannot afford a pay off, but I'd rather see our money go to giving Pedro the support he deserves. He has brought in some players that can be the foundation of a good team. Give him another £10m or so and he'll be ready to stop those bastards in their tracks.

Personally wouldn't let Pedro near more money or transfers. Pena herrara dalcio are a complete waste of cash

Piss off mate, don't come on here with your sensible approach and reason, it'll never be tolerated!

Back