Methadone micks now here for 12 in a row so he says

GBTQ

Read a bit this morning with that clown now saying he's here for 12 in a row not just the 10. Get someone in and wipe the floor with that prick rangers.

Funny the difference in reporting form the media as well. Oduwa showed a bit of skill and was disrespecting everyone from the boys granny to his old teacher. Rodgers has wrapped up the next 6 titles without a peep from anyone saying it's totally disrespectful.

Best thing for it is for us to mount a serious challenge to the clown.

I'm not interested in 10/12 in a row doesn't bother me one but cause I know they know and Everybody Knows it's " tainted " I find that annoys them more

There's plenty of their titles from history which should accompanied by an asterisk but it clearly doesn't register for them.

As far as I'm concerned, our next title is most important. As much as the two things are linked, I don't really care what number they're on for all it matters, our next one is the more important.

I'm not interested in 10/12 in a row doesn't bother me one but cause I know they know and Everybody Knows it's " tainted " I find that annoys them more

Does it f*ck. I am sick of hearing this p*sh from fellow bears "och it wont count anyway", it will in the history books where it MATTERS.

People need to start getting real over this issue. You are deluded if you don't think their fans, the mhedia etc will go over the top in their celebrations if they get that far.

Does it f*ck. I am sick of hearing this p*sh from fellow bears "och it wont count anyway", it will in the history books where it MATTERS.

People need to start getting real over this issue. You are deluded if you don't think their fans, the mhedia etc will go over the top in their celebrations if they get that far.

They'll go hugely, wildly over the top.

But this is a club who are unashamed by a backdrop of child abuse and a raft of lesser-evils accrued over the extent of their lurid history. Don't expect them to be bothered about a little thing like 'sporting integrity'...

We need to do the paedo-harbouring scumbags before 9, never mind 10.

In the real world it is insignificant - the whole world knows that The Bheasts have won trophies in a one horse race. We were not allowed to compete, the whole ethos behind our 9 in a row was between us and them.

Pride comes before a fall. Rodgers is over hyped and over rated. The funny thing is he believes it himself. Him and his wildly exaggerated team are about to lose. Nothing more certain. First will be games, then titles. When he's being criticised about being over paid and under delivering it will be the beginning of the end.

But this is a club who are unashamed by a backdrop of child abuse and a raft of lesser-evils accrued over the extent of their lurid history. Don't expect them to be bothered about a little thing like 'sporting integrity'...

This is what it boils down to though. It needs to be a priority. I hope the board don't have the same lax attitude as some others saying "nobody will acknowledge it if they get 10".

This is what it boils down to though. It needs to be a priority. I hope the board don't have the same lax attitude as some others saying "nobody will acknowledge it if they get 10".

I'm sure the board dont.

In fact, I'm sure 99% of the people on here dont - even though they might outwardly suggest otherwise.

We know our 9 and their 9 (if they were to make it), would be incomparable to a sane mind free from derangement and disease... But that's not what we're dealing with.

That says more about their fans and the scottish media.

If we got 10 under the same circumstances do you think our support would celebrate it any less?

When we won our 9 there was hardly a season when the 2nd placed team wasn't considered the best footballing side in the country by our esteemed press, made to fight for every title.

For their first 5 it's been a handicapped race then four walkovers, don't let them forget it!!

The tims only finished second twice during our 9IAR

Edit meant to quote jackhammer

Don't think it will annoy them, History will still say they won those titles and just the same as why they say our titles are tained because of EBT's.

What concerns me more is that with every title they win they get closer to the ones we have won and if nothing is done to stop them they will eventually overtake our world record and we will never hear the end of it, At present we look a long way off challenging for the title and things need to change.

I also think it's quite arrogant from Rodgers saying he's here for twelve, But nobody will say anything about it.

If we got 10 under the same circumstances do you think our support would celebrate it any less?

I'd imagine so...when we were in lower leagues they closed half their stadium despite winning league.

Of course it wasn't the same.

The tainted talk is getting abit cringeworthy! Let’s hope the new manager hits the ground running and next season we can put a stop to any talk of ten in a row or whatever their talking about now

Sorry to dissapoint you mate but I've no interest in them doing 10/12 whatever in a row it means nothing when half at least of them was winning a one team league and that's the argument I will use to you them or anyone else and I lived through their 1st 9 in a row

It must be stopped at all costs. Just because we know it’s tained doesn’t mean the history books, authorities, media, other clubs, fans of other clubs....will.

Besides we need the CL money and to deprive them of it.

this big time that mhanky mhob would milk this for what its worth regardless of what we think

He won’t be at Torbett Towers at the end of next season.

He’ll be back in the EPL at a West Ham or a Leicester.

In the real world it is insignificant - the whole world knows that The Bheasts have won trophies in a one horse race. We were not allowed to compete, the whole ethos behind our 9 in a row was between us and them.
Unfortunately the whole world doesnt

One certainty about sport is that eras always end. Mike Tyson was unbeatable. Would anyone ever win against Tiger Woods? Were Barcelona the best club side ever to play the game? Another team will win the league and it will be Rangers, sooner or later.

Who is methadone Mick?

Have a guess... :D

CvituvJWYAAY3dM.jpg

Sorry to dissapoint you mate but I've no interest in them doing 10/12 whatever in a row it means nothing when half at least of them was winning a one team league and that's the argument I will use to you them or anyone else and I lived through their 1st 9 in a row
I lived through their nine in a row too and it matters to me that they do not do 10iar or even another 9iar.

We probably won't even have to win the title. First time we beat them, their fans will turn on him and he'll be off. Happy New Year hopefully.

He's full of himself this c()nt. He's not even got 7 in the bag yet.

55 is going to destroy these bastards. They need put back in their box

Yes it will destroy them, but only if it happens before they get ten. If we don’t stop it then apathy will start to take over our support, crowds will dwindle and we could end up stuck at Aberdeen’s level for decades.

The only comfort will be knowing that celtc will slowly go downhill as well. They will fade into obscurity in a meaningless competitionless league. That’s when the begging to get into the English league will start. But the English will never have them.

Yes it will destroy them, but only if it happens before they get ten. If we don’t stop it then apathy will start to take over our support, crowds will dwindle and we could end up stuck at Aberdeen’s level for decades.

The only comfort will be knowing that celtc will slowly go downhill as well. They will fade into obscurity in a meaningless competitionless league. That’s when the begging to get into the English league will start. But the English will never have them.

We will always be a class above the likes of Aberdeen.

Back