Mhanks get wee bonus re Dembele

erskine bear

16 games, 1 goal, 0 assists.

Would hate to see what he's like out of form
That’s this season. Painfully have to say he’s been a good player in France.

24G+7A in 46 games last season, 20G+6A in 46 games for them 19/20.

He’s had a good time in France even though it’s a poor league IMO he is a good player.

I will admit, he doesn’t strike me as a Simeone player seeing as he can be a lazy bastard. Lyon seem to prefer Toko Ekambi (I presume for his work rate because he’s rotten at shooting) up with Depay & Tino.

Working to be fair, top of the league :))

Disco Deejay

They get 1.5m. The sell-on is on fee above what Lyon paid.
They'll get even less than that David. Assuming he is even sold.

Lyon paid them €22m for Dembele. Atletico have an agreement to buy him for €33.5m, so the profit is €11.5m and Celtc will receive 10% of that, which is €1.15m, pretty much exactly £1m.

Which should just about cover Shane Duffy's wages till the end of the season. :))

Grigo Yossarian

He will be on 3x that I would imagine to get shot off or offered another job in the Banks Dermot is a major shareholder in

It won’t come cheaply TT, that’s for sure mate.

I think a big part of that salary is bonus rather than base salary. I looked a year or so ago, so forget the exact detail.

Kirbys House

That’s this season. Painfully have to say he’s been a good player in France.

24G+7A in 46 games last season, he’s had a good time in France even though it’s a poor league IMO he is a good player.

I will admit, he doesn’t strike me as a Simeone player seeing as he can be a lazy bastard. Lyon seem to prefer Toko Ekambi (I presume for his work rate because he’s rotten at shooting) up with Depay & Tino.

Working to be fair, top of the league :))
Yeah to be fair to him, he hit the ground running 18/19 & carried that on last year. But dropped off this season for whatever reason & those are the stats I'll choose to use to slate him :D

Stuhercules

Handy. £1M to pay of 'Lenny', £1M on fencing around their stadium and £1M straight in Liewells sky rocket. Gone.

remembertheepoch

Just joined Atletico on loan - £30m paid in summer and scum get £3m.

I do remember when that was to be £7.5m when he 'pure joined Man U an' that....'

I also remember the bold Moussa enjoyed his social media activity: "Scenes....COYH....Glasgow is Green..." etc. He's been quiet lately though. No scenes at all.
That will just Payoff Duffy's loan

lanarkshire_bear

Never an Atletico Madrid player. He'll need to massively improve his work-rate and from what I've seen, Spanish defenders are in the main, better at their jobs than French ones. Time will tell I suppose.

Kimarcus

I think its 10 or 15% of any profit from the transfer as well - so if they sold him for £20 million then its only £10 million profit so £1-1.5 million (and in the Summer)
If Atleti buy him too. It's not an automatic purchase clause.

RoyalBlue1

That'll partially cover the non-season ticket sales at Torbett Towers next season.

With 74% not renewing they better hope there's a lot more loan deals out there.

ScottXC

Since they rate him higher than Eduoard, surely they should have sold the one with all the U21 goals for the reported £30m and sign this boy back for the £30m?

This is a good indicator of the market currently. There's no way they're getting the fee they are dreaming of for Eduoard in his current slump and contract situation. Plus PSG are on a big chunk anyway.

Did Dembele not have an obscene percentage of his fee in his contract for his move from the tarriers to Lyon initially as well?

Pav1972

Be surprised if he lasts beyond the season at Atletico!
Wins the league with them then will look for better!
He will end up on loan in premiership next season or sign for a lesser team for similar money he signed for

dt17

A mate of mine.....
In fairness, that's a cracking move for Dembele. Didn't think he'd suit their style of play at all being a big lazy bastard.

Can't see him starting over Suarez or Joao Felix.

Chocolateleftfoot

They'll get even less than that David. Assuming he is even sold.

Lyon paid them €22m for Dembele. Atletico have an agreement to buy him for €33.5m, so the profit is €11.5m and Celtc will receive 10% of that, which is €1.15m, pretty much exactly £1m.

Which should just about cover Shane Duffy's wages till the end of the season. :))
This is exactly right.

Another thing to consider is that if he flops, and in my opinion he will, he's worth even less.

He's Lyons fourth choice striker, he's hardly going to take Suarez place is he?

It looks to me like Athletico needed a striker and instead of breaking the bank have loaned an out of favour striker to make up the numbers. The option to buy is probably on the off chance he tears it up but these options aren't taken up on a regular basis in football.

fmp

The sell on fee % was on the profits on any sale, not on the value of the sale.

10% of about £10m profit = £1m to Septic.

a_weir

This is just a small loan fee of £1.5m right now with the option to buy for £25m in the summer.

So the dhims have nothing, at the moment.