Mhanks get wee bonus re Dembele

In the SPFL they are paying duffy £25k a week plus £2m signing on.

How many games has that got them> B-)

Handy. £1M to pay of 'Lenny', £1M on fencing around their stadium and £1M straight in Liewells sky rocket. Gone.

Just joined Atletico on loan - £30m paid in summer and scum get £3m.

I do remember when that was to be £7.5m when he 'pure joined Man U an' that....'

I also remember the bold Moussa enjoyed his social media activity: "Scenes....COYH....Glasgow is Green..." etc. He's been quiet lately though. No scenes at all.
That will just Payoff Duffy's loan

Never an Atletico Madrid player. He'll need to massively improve his work-rate and from what I've seen, Spanish defenders are in the main, better at their jobs than French ones. Time will tell I suppose.

I think its 10 or 15% of any profit from the transfer as well - so if they sold him for £20 million then its only £10 million profit so £1-1.5 million (and in the Summer)
If Atleti buy him too. It's not an automatic purchase clause.

That'll partially cover the non-season ticket sales at Torbett Towers next season.

With 74% not renewing they better hope there's a lot more loan deals out there.

Since they rate him higher than Eduoard, surely they should have sold the one with all the U21 goals for the reported £30m and sign this boy back for the £30m?

This is a good indicator of the market currently. There's no way they're getting the fee they are dreaming of for Eduoard in his current slump and contract situation. Plus PSG are on a big chunk anyway.

Did Dembele not have an obscene percentage of his fee in his contract for his move from the mentally challengeds to Lyon initially as well?

Be surprised if he lasts beyond the season at Atletico!
Wins the league with them then will look for better!
He will end up on loan in premiership next season or sign for a lesser team for similar money he signed for

In fairness, that's a cracking move for Dembele. Didn't think he'd suit their style of play at all being a big lazy bastard.

Can't see him starting over Suarez or Joao Felix.

They'll get even less than that David. Assuming he is even sold.

Lyon paid them €22m for Dembele. Atletico have an agreement to buy him for €33.5m, so the profit is €11.5m and Celtc will receive 10% of that, which is €1.15m, pretty much exactly £1m.

Which should just about cover Shane Duffy's wages till the end of the season. :))
This is exactly right.

Another thing to consider is that if he flops, and in my opinion he will, he's worth even less.

He's Lyons fourth choice striker, he's hardly going to take Suarez place is he?

It looks to me like Athletico needed a striker and instead of breaking the bank have loaned an out of favour striker to make up the numbers. The option to buy is probably on the off chance he tears it up but these options aren't taken up on a regular basis in football.

The sell on fee % was on the profits on any sale, not on the value of the sale.

10% of about £10m profit = £1m to Septic.

This is just a small loan fee of £1.5m right now with the option to buy for £25m in the summer.

So the dhims have nothing, at the moment.

According to some in here, he was "tearing it up" at Lyon.

Strange decision to send him out on loan in that case.
He’s been shite for a while bar the sub appearance against Man City.

Has been consigned to the bench for most of these season and not tearing up any trees on his fleeting starts or sub appearances.

In summary, a grossly overrated gobshite who’s been found out. Sounds familiar?B-)

Vastly overrated player in my opinion.

Made his name through his goals against us, at a time when they were at their strongest and we were at our weakest in recent top flight terms.

He's got/had massive potential though, but i'll be surprised if he ever fulfils it.

They get 10% of any profit.
Did they pay a fee for him?
So that will mean they get 10% of what they get minus what they paid. So if they paid 20 million and sell him for 30 million, septic will get 10% of 10 million. That will pay for a few trips to Dubai then.

They get 10% of any profit.
Did they pay a fee for him?
They got him on a cross border.

I text my mentally challenged mate telling him it was a coup as he had scored 16 (I think) in the championship that season & Spurs had made him an offer (I think).

Although, the mythical status he acquired here is a bit laughable considering the shite he was up against.

Nonetheless, really good player.

Last edited:
No doubt Dumbelle has asked AM to get that comment added to the tweet

Would be a shame if one of the tough tackling Spanish defenders gave the mouthy gobshite a sore one on his loan move

Karma might bite him on the arse

He was playing against absolute shite but I did think he was a good player. I'm surprised to see that he has a less than 1 in 2 record for both Celtic and Lyon. Not great that.

Just joined Atletico on loan - £30m paid in summer and scum get £3m.

I do remember when that was to be £7.5m when he 'pure joined Man U an' that....'

I also remember the bold Moussa enjoyed his social media activity: "Scenes....COYH....Glasgow is Green..." etc. He's been quiet lately though. No scenes at all.
Is the sell on not profit based.
Lyon making around £10m profit from the sale so Scum FC get £1m.

No doubt Dumbelle has asked AM to get that comment added to the tweet

Would be a shame if one of the tough tackling Spanish defenders gave the mouthy gobshite a sore one on his loan move

Karma might bite him on the arse
What's Andoni Goikoetxea up to these days? B-D

Vastly overrated player in my opinion.

Made his name through his goals against us, at a time when they were at their strongest and we were at our weakest in recent top flight terms.

He's got/had massive potential though, but i'll be surprised if he ever fulfils it.
Hugely overrated. A hat trick against a ten man rangers with one centre half sent off & joey Barton as the other centre half.
I remember he done the square root of nothing when he came up against Goldson and Helander.
Prick of a man

Hugely overrated. A hat trick against a ten man Rangers with one centre half sent off & joey Barton as the other centre half.
I remember he done the square root of nothing when he came up against Goldson and Helander.
Prick of a man
You remember wrong my friend (partly) as he never played against Goldson, never mind Helander.

He had moved to Lyon by the end of August 2018, your other points about him excelling against shite are totally correct & why his mythical status is somewhat baffling.

However, his very good form in France over the past couple of years has probably got him this move.

As much as I think he is a cock, I can’t deny he is a really good player but like I said, this is a very strange move because he is a lazy bastard.

Hugely overrated. A hat trick against a ten man Rangers with one centre half sent off & joey Barton as the other centre half.
Prick of a man
He was actually away before Steven Gerrard's Rangers kicked a ball in anger mate - but I agree with all your other points.

Is it true that out of the 19 million they sold him for they actually only received 12 million due to agents fees and/or Fulham sell on clause?

Is it true that out of the 19 million they sold him for they actually only received 12 million due to agents fees and/or Fulham sell on clause?
Fulham had no sell in clause, Celtic got him on a bosman.

No idea about agents fees but it’s the buying club that pays those, not the selling club so they would be on top.

Back