Mhanks get wee bonus re Dembele

He was actually away before Steven Gerrard's Rangers kicked a ball in anger mate - but I agree with all your other points.
You remember wrong my friend (partly) as he never played against Goldson, never mind Helander.

He had moved to Lyon by the end of August 2018, your other points about him excelling against shite are totally correct & why his mythical status is somewhat baffling.

However, his very good form in France over the past couple of years has probably got him this move.

As much as I think he is a cock, I can’t deny he is a really good player but like I said, this is a very strange move because he is a lazy bastard.
Did he not play for Lyon against us in the pre season tournament? That was my thinking

Yes, us securing CL Group stages & them failing could totally flip this long term financial gap, coupled with what’s been happening this year Gary.
If we can out do Dynamo Kiev and Shaktar in the Europa League, then there is a realistic chance winning the league next season gets you automatic group stage qualification (depending on the champions/Europa League winners). Regardless of player sales getting to the group stages next season, then winning the league again for potential automatic qualification and them failing twice would see us atleast 40 million ahead of them, provided they make the Europa League group stages. If they go into the conference group stages then the gap would be even wider.

We'd get atleast 30 million a season in the champions League. 15 million for qualification, probably 5 million for ten year coefficient payment and then get the TV split solo (that would be atleast 10 million split between how many Scottish teams make the group stages).
Then you could add 2.7 million for a win in the group stages. 1 win in the champions league gs is basically worth 5 wins in the Europa League gs. That's an insane amount of money for 1 win, that's basically a new signing for 1 win or a Kent level signing for a couple of wins.

If we can out do Dynamo Kiev and Shaktar in the Europa League, then there is a realistic chance winning the league next season gets you automatic group stage qualification (depending on the champions/Europa League winners). Regardless of player sales getting to the group stages next season, then winning the league again for potential automatic qualification and them failing twice would see us atleast 40 million ahead of them, provided they make the Europa League group stages. If they go into the conference group stages then the gap would be even wider.

We'd get atleast 30 million a season in the champions League. 15 million for qualification, probably 5 million for ten year coefficient payment and then get the TV split solo (that would be atleast 10 million split between how many Scottish teams make the group stages).
Then you could add 2.7 million for a win in the group stages. 1 win in the champions league gs is basically worth 5 wins in the Europa League gs. That's an insane amount of money for 1 win, that's basically a new signing for 1 win or a Kent level signing for a couple of wins.

Brilliant Mac.

We’re at a massive crossroads not just for the season but, as you illustrate above, for the medium term dominance in the country.

The great thing is that, with the new professionalism at our club under Gerrard & the others, I really feel we can gain this superiority.

Its funny to see the bheggars wanking themselves into oblivion over this. Weren't they giving him the usual dogs abuse & death threats when he left?

Will always remember the Scottish sun story I think it was where they were saying Messi won't sign a new contract unless they signed Dembele from the tims. Ended up being they side Ousmanne Dembele from Dortmund at the time B-) B-)

I was glad when they got rid of him he is a good player. He probably looked good against us because he was up against Kiernan, Senderos, Russell Martin but he had a good record against us. He done it in Europe for them as well he's a far better player than Edouard is for them. Hopefully he fails in his move though.

They're not getting anywhere near that at the moment and he hasn't signed as a transfer. Sure I read somewhere that explained how Dembele going on loan, then a fee paid later on was the worst result Celtic could get. They'll get buttons compared to what they seem think they were going to get.

Will always remember the Scottish sun story I think it was where they were saying Messi won't sign a new contract unless they signed Dembele from the tims. Ended up being they side Ousmanne Dembele from Dortmund at the time B-) B-)

I was glad when they got rid of him he is a good player. He probably looked good against us because he was up against Kiernan, Senderos, Russell Martin but he had a good record against us. He done it in Europe for them as well he's a far better player than Edouard is for them. Hopefully he fails in his move though.

He didn’t really do it for them in Europe though. As usual, he scored a few penalties.

Just joined Atletico on loan - £30m paid in summer and scum get £3m.

I do remember when that was to be £7.5m when he 'pure joined Man U an' that....'

I also remember the bold Moussa enjoyed his social media activity: "Scenes....COYH....Glasgow is Green..." etc. He's been quiet lately though. No scenes at all.
I understand threads slagging that mob, but come on. We've now got information when they get a fee for a player.

No offence btw. It's tiring how many threads are created about them.

I understand threads slagging that mob, but come on. We've now got information when they get a fee for a player.

No offence btw. It's tiring how many threads are created about them.
Just came up in a review of Jan transfers in the Guardian football pages.

Back