Mhanky Game in Corralejo

Wee Bear

Anyone in Corralejo Fuerteventura for the game against the mhanky mob ..??

Thinking of watching @ An Caisteal (Scottish owned bar) or if anyone has another suggestion for a wee sash bash ???

I'm there on Oct 13 for the night time game at St J, do they show the away games too.

As far as I know yes ... was there last year and took in the game against the sheep .
Good square slice rolls.

An Caisteal is a great wee bar, as for a sash bash, don't think so as they show both Old Firm games through purchasing both clubs TV channels, I was there in April and watched the sheep and thistle games along with a couple of CL league games, the atmosphere was good but not loudenesque, it is a great, wee, well run boozer

Was hoping to meet up with some fellow bears for the game .. I'm sure it will probably be a mixed crowd in the bars but would rather not be outnumbered by smelly mutants . I can think of nothing worse than being in the same bar as a load of gray and green tops worn night and day for a full fortnight .

If anyone else is out in Corralejo and would like some decent well dresses and showered company let me know.

Last edited:
Back