Mhanky mob's wardrobe (or lack of)

Chinggis_could_I_khant

Sitting in the grandstand for the world superbikes (cue the "oh look at me I'm in Thailand"...It's the equivalent of an easy jet weekend in Krakow for me). Look around and what do I see but a fat scruffy looking bastard sporting the green and grey hoops.

Seriously, do that mob even own proper clothes? :rolleyes:

Sitting in the grandstand for the world superbikes (cue the "oh look at me I'm in Thailand"...It's the equivalent of an easy jet weekend in Krakow for me). Look around and what do I see but a fat scruffy looking bastard sporting the green and grey hoops.

Is that track as bad as people are saying? I was reading that a few of the teams don't like it

It's the modern day equivalent of a leper having a bell to ring to warn folk of someone with an incurable disease. Stay clear, and throw things from a distance op.

and if you must throw something at them , make it a bar of soap.

Is that track as bad as people are saying? I was reading that a few of the teams don't like it

It's not too bad a circuit. Fast layout but could probably do with an extra chicane or some more technical sections as it's a bit too easy. It's a typical Hermann Tilke design. Best bit about it is that you can see the entire track from the grandstand. Facilities aren't as good as the likes of Sepang but the beer's a lot cheaper :D.

The biggest problem is the size of the town. It's tiny (30,000 pop) so hardly any hotels. For MotoGP all the hotels (even the budget shit holes are fully booked a year in advance.

Green and white jail suits, a sexual abuse and paedo hider club and their supporters wear them with honour, makes me boak.

Last edited:
It's not too bad a circuit. Fast layout but could probably do with an extra chicane or some more technical sections as it's a bit too easy. It's a typical Hermann Tilke design. Best bit about it is that you can see the entire track from the grandstand. Facilities aren't as good as the likes of Sepang but the beer's a lot cheaper :D.

The biggest problem is the size of the town. It's tiny (30,000 pop) so hardly any hotels. For MotoGP all the hotels (even the budget shit holes are fully booked a year in advance.
My pal and his wife (Thai) and kid live in buriram (I've got more buriram united tops than Gers tops). I'm going to visit for a few days in July when I'm over. He said the same

Just make eye contact and give it the one sided mouth tilt smirk that says “state of u ya tramp.” It’s a holiday highlight of mine when I see someone sporting the rings of savile. Particularly enjoy it when they get off the tour provider bus at the first hotel that everybody hopes isn’t there’s. Wee chap at the window and a grin goes a long way to ruin their day.

They over there cause legal to have sex with kids. Pedo basta***

I quite like the fact that they wear it everywhere, it shows me who I should give a body swerve to. The sooner you see them the better 30 ft means you can cross the road not sit within listening distance in pubs it’s as good as them carrying a bell and shouting “ unclean”.

There’s two possibilities:

1) he’s been saving up all his giros to get there and couldn’t afford new clothes too

2) dressing up in the Hoops is a Tramp’s idea of smart-casual

3) he’s a victim of sex trafficking (which would explain how he got there) and was actually having his bumhole fingered by the guy next to him at the time.

So three possibilities then.

There might be more.

Was in Thailand last year when the Moto GP was on but all accommodation was booked out as soon as the date was announced at the start of last year. Nice set up though with the stadium and track went up to see Buriram United play a couple of years ago.

Not to derail this thread but a team of wankers from my work away on a jolly.They will be celebrating st patricks day the chat before hand was.Not one of them is irish not one.Like the green and grey wearing goblins they just can’t help themselves.Utter trash.I like the analogy of their tramps strip as a modern day “unclean bell round their necks”.I will be moving away from the smelly scum whenever I see them out and about.

There was one of them on Twitter a couple of weeks ago at the top of the tallest tower/ building in Dubai, he had on the green and grey top and carrying/ wearing a scarf. That’s right a scarf in the 40 degree heat of Dubai.

2pynfgx.jpg

Just back fae Tenerife and had to put up with a grown man being a full kit wanker, i felt embarrassed for him between my bouts of anger :)
Even dinner times he either had a full new balance tracksuit on or a tim polo shirt
what is it with these freaks, a fully grown man, an adult for fecks sake wearing footie kit everyday

I'm a taxi driver and the amount of times I have picked up mentally challengeds wearing the grey and green from parties or a night out is shocking, it's not just wee neds I picked up a middle aged couple from the Radstone Hotel in Larkhall one Saturday night he had the c3ltic polo shirt on and huge monkey on the cross hanging from his neck they were at a 50 th.!! Dropped them in East Kilbride conversation was cut short when he found out I was a Bear... And no they didn't give me a tip lol..

I would say thanks for not spoiling the result in that thread but Google already did that

There was one of them on Twitter a couple of weeks ago at the top of the tallest tower/ building in Dubai, he had on the green and grey top and carrying/ wearing a scarf. That’s right a scarf in the 40 degree heat of Dubai.
What a walloper typical of them.

Just back fae Tenerife and had to put up with a grown man being a full kit wanker, i felt embarrassed for him between my bouts of anger :)
Even dinner times he either had a full new balance tracksuit on or a tim polo shirt
what is it with these freaks, a fully grown man, an adult for fecks sake wearing footie kit everyday
At least he had a suit on for dinner :)).

So what you're telling me is I can't wear my Rangers top on holiday either?

Its the green trainers or the green anorak that does me. Its as if they are dying to scream out "look at me im a tim".

Back