MI5 Funding our crowd displays?

First it was the DUP,now it's the MI5.
Surprised the FBI haven't been mentioned yet but there's still time...after all we are Rangers and we have friends in high places.

Didn’t they have a huge display of Rangers fans portrayed as zombies, getting shot in the head? Can’t remember any outrage then. The display and the fan behaviour were the only positives yesterday

Literally had a KAH banner. The argument that they mean Rangers fans when they say Huns doesn't stand to scrutiny.

Once they had that banner all bets are off.

Some should not have internet access, it’s poisoned their minds with utter shite and drivel! The worrying thing is they are being serious!

We need to give people such as Mr Cruickshank as much exposure as possible IMO.

Them and the AU5B marchers are a gift to the Unionist cause!

If anyone is being paid by MI5 it is Bill Cruikshank. He must be a parody thought up by someone at Conservative Central Office. If I were a Nationalist I would be cringing in embarrassment at him and the fruitcakes agreeing with him.
And to cap it all off, just when we think we have plumbed the depths of insanity, our old pal Phil Mc Gobbledegook brings his special brand of bigotry and hatred to the table.
I was going to say you couldn't make it up, but somebody has, and done a fine job too. Of course Bill C is a film star - he played the part of Mel Gibson's arse in Bullshit sorry, Braveheart.

MI5 ?
Nah Bill it was these guys..CI5

th

God fekkin help us all if those bastards ever won the vote. I think civil war would ensue, idiots talk about a 350 year old doctrine and can't get themselves over fekking Bannockburn

"CarlukeBear, "]Sinister forces at work. Got to laugh at the warmer wanting to see more Saltires at games, sorry pal but I now detest the sight of the Saltire since your cult stole it.Union flag for me.

he wants more saltires and his page has a catalan flag at the top.

Last edited:
Proud to be British and proud our country has a secret service doing sterling work saving the country for the forces of evil who would see us harmed "Regnum Defende".

Somebody get working on the lyrics, this is a great tune!

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back

The bugle sounds as the charge begins
But on this battlefield no one wins
The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath
As you plunge into a certain death

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run
The mighty roar of the Russian guns
And as we race towards human wall
The screams of pain as my comrades fall

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground
And as the Russians fire another round
We get so near yet so far away
We won't live to fight another day

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

We get so close near enough to fight
When a Russian gets me in his sights
He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow
A burst of rounds takes my horse below

And as I lay there gazing at the sky
My body's numb and my throat is dry
And as I lay forgotten and alone
Without a tear I draw my parting groan

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

I have just read John LeCarè's Smiley v Karla trilogy and looking at them again have just realised they are a metaphor for us v them and how MI5 or The Circus will be funding us for the foreseeable future.

Latest posts

Back