Press Conference Michael Beale’s Blue Room press conference ‘- 20 minutes

Enjoy hearing Beale. Refreshing from the last 6 months. Albeit, it’s only words.

Wilson looked massively uncomfortable?

Love it. He speaks really well, the excitement builds. And the backroom staff sound really experienced. Loads of big clubs between them. Really looking forward to this now.

Very impressive interview

Very impressive on the training g ground

I’m excited to see us again

The players looked sharp and in good spirits enjoying training again

Can’t wait for the hibs game now

Great press conference, but when the heck are our club going to stop wasting our money on £3 glass bottles of water? No wonder we have hardly any money. :p :)

I’ve always felt we are at our best with a disciplinarian in charge.

I think young Edward Beale has that about him. I’m all in

It was a fantastic presser, spoke very well, he has a freshness, a hunger , desire and a steelness about him. Can't wait for the restart now.

His obvs self-assurance makes him both honest and a straight shooter.

I like this a lot as its something we've lacked at Rangers since Gerrard left and the players need it very badly.

I dont think the Hack Scottish Media are going to enjoy it so much but all the better.

I write this with some trepidation as I prepare myself for the inevitable backlash, But I am beginning to feel a little bit uneasy about this managerial appointment.

Listening to his first couple of interviews, I couldn’t help wondering whether he has the gravitas to be a Rangers manager, or whether he comes across as a little bit of a cockney cheeky chappy. When that thought leads you to have a bit of a look into his background, you realise that he doesn’t have All that strong A track record. He is, of course highly rated as a coach and believed to be driving force behind Steven Gerrard‘s management, but that isn’t quite the same as proving yourself in the job. A bigger cause of my unease is Seeing Ross Wilson sat beside him, smiling like the cat that got the cream. He seems to have escaped the shambles of the season, unscathed whilst Gio carried the can. He always seems to show his face when there is good news, but he is nowhere to be seen when there is trouble. I sincerely hope that he does not undermine Michael Beale I his new job.

Let me finish by saying that I sincerely hope that my uneasiness is unfounded, and that Michael turns out to be a massive success, and I wish him all the best of luck and support him 100%

Back