Press Conference Michael Beale after the Livingston game

Interesting comments about plans for Tav to push into midfield and Sterling to slot in at RB more often.

Looks and sounds like a manager who’s under major pressure and it’s not nice to see.

Massive two weeks coming up for him before the international break, win them and he has two more weeks to work with the squad and hopefully have some key players returning for Hibs on the 21st October.

Without being outstanding it’s probably the best I’ve seen Sima, Lammers and Cifuentes first half last night so hopefully we can kick on from here.

As long as we win until everyone gets back from their injuries, then I think the pressure will start to ease. It won't be pretty at times, but it's the results that count. Don't think we will see him sitting pretty until we've gone on a successful run of games. In saying that first loss or draw, and I can't see him coming back from it.

Looks and sounds like a manager who’s under major pressure and it’s not nice to see.

Massive two weeks coming up for him before the international break, win them and he has two more weeks to work with the squad and hopefully have some key players returning for Hibs on the 21st October.

Without being outstanding it’s probably the best I’ve seen Sima, Lammers and Cifuentes first half last night so hopefully we can kick on from here.

He's had plenty time to work with the squad. The trouble is we have absolutely no clue what he does with them.

Our attacking strategy genuinely appears to be 'create chaos' in the final third and hope the players do something.

It's horrific, lazy coaching.

He has made poor choices in player recruitment and as a team we have regressed, I don’t feel sorry for him one bit.

I see the same. And yes if he can get to the international break with wins it's great. But we were every bit as directionless with the injured players as we are now without them. If he doesn't change his own approach (arguably that has started) then he'll be back under pressure soon enough.

Pressure comes with the role and he needs to be able to handle that.

His team has a long way to go to impress the fans and get us off his back.

2nd is as good as last

I'm generally thinking of seat subbing my tickets til after Xmas, as I am bored out of my nut game in game out watching absolute pish football.. We have no strategy going forward.
There's no finess in the team it's just absolute chaos, as for Beale no chance he has a clue how to make this team to play better football than what were seeing.

He has a blindspot saying Tav is exceptional. Needs moved forward as our centreback has to constantly cover him as he’s lost 2 yards of pace. You could almost script his press conferences.

Back