Michael Beale - good dig at Sp(hell)

Did the SPFL even consult with the leagues of other smaller countries regarding possibilities of saving a season?

Of course we all know the answer to that as the unseemly race got underway to award the 'tainted one' as soon as they possibly could. What a waste of everyone's time that was when it could have been better deployed. All it would have taken was a distribution of money to clubs followed by a cool, calm, calculated look at what could be done but instead we got this rush towards oblivion to satisfy one club.

It's hard to think how a governing body could be any more detestable but I think they have more depths to plumb yet.

Last edited:
It's easier for Denmark though as they don't have to contend with having a "club like no other" to appease
Personally I don't blame the filth for trying to have as much influence as they can, it's what we should be doing.
I blame the lickspittles that constantly suck up their arse, and they do so mostly because of their hate for us.
A pathetic shower of weak shitebags.

Did the SPFL even consult with the leagues of other smaller countries regarding possibilities of saving a season?

Of course we all know the answer to that as the unseemly race got underway to award the 'tainted one' as soon as they possibly could. What a waste of everyone's time that was when it could have been better deployed. All it would have taken was a distribution of money to clubs followed by a cool, calm, calculated look at what could be done but instead we got this rush towards oblivion to satisfy one club.

It's hard to think how a governing body could be any more detestable but I think they have more depths to plumb yet.
No they just asked Celtic what they wanted.

I think that you are 100% correct - Unfortunately .

You just know fine rightly that the SPFL are hoping that these leagues that return won't be able to complete them.

We really are in an absolute footballing backwater.

It gets used a lot but I can’t think of a better phrase to describe our shitty national football set up.

Embarrassing.

Personally I don't blame the filth for trying to have as much influence as they can, it's what we should be doing.
I blame the lickspittles that constantly suck up their arse, and they do so mostly because of their hate for us.
A pathetic shower of weak shitebags.
I'm not happy with the tail wagging the dog, the very thought of them* having an influence that affects the running of the league is a disgrace in itself.

Corruption stemmed from their* influence.

Over the years we have been told that our game never improves because we are a small country and don't have the resources. The truth, is that other small countries have adapted to modern football, from boardrooms to fans, to players. Our country is held back because we have self interested and small minded idiots with no vision voting for the status quo on "the good old days" of football . Eternally stuck in the past, in mind and mentality. On the outside looking in as other countries overtake ours in not only entertainment, but infrastructure.

He seems an ultimate professional but unfortunately he's plying his trade in this country where the governing bodies are totally corrupt.

When beale and SG etc leave the sphell I have no doubt they will let there feelings now about the corruption up here.

It’s the inevitable outcome of a Scotland now with the pollution in the ascendancy, enjoying to the full the ridiculous disproportionate presence in every single sphere that matters and thus football too is now infected with their malign influence in the running of the game.

They are the Masters of the dark arts, the main proponents in the tactics of gangsterism and now things are such a disgusting mess with the anything goes as long as it’s suiting Celtic policy it’s hard to see how the game can survive long term?

It took a long time to get to this state of affairs but the takeover of Scotland is virtually complete in every way now and it’s just a case of waiting to see if there’s going to be a reaction?

OK, the SPFL hierarchy may not be as progressive as their opposite numbers over in Denmark but the way in which they run the game here would surpass anything that Hans Christian Andersen could come up with.

The Danish set up is light-years ahead of Scotland in every aspect, as is the Swedish, Norwegian, Swiss, Austrian...
The only difference is that we have the most successful club in the world plus (as much as it pains me) another big player. We've been sold down the river for years in this shitey country.

Funny in a way I mean why not play out the rest of the season? As we can see they were certain their favourites would win the league, would have seen the sense in indecent haste if there were only say 5 points in it.

Back