Michael Beale Instagram Post.Ibrox At Night.

a_weir

I assume they're doing drive-through COVID testing at Ibrox for the squad and staff? I saw Roofe post something similar last week.

TerryArcade

Watched that at least 10 times there. Great post from Beale. Getting a little view from inside has really hit home how much I miss Ibrox.

jjoz88

Official Ticketer
Must have them bumper to bumper behind the goals while the team is away as the can’t use the school.

estrella

I assume they're doing drive-through COVID testing at Ibrox for the squad and staff? I saw Roofe post something similar last week.
The players park their cars inside the stadium before getting the bus/ plane to away games.

AbronhillBear

Michael Beale has clearly fallen in love with our Club and who can blame him when you see videos like that.

What i would give to be going to Ibrox pouring rain or not on Sunday.

Humbug

Michael Beale has clearly fallen in love with our Club and who can blame him when you see videos like that.

What i would give to be going to Ibrox pouring rain or not on Sunday.

He was smitten from the start, the first images/video he put out were going up the marble staircase and images of the gallant pioneers etc.

It gave me goosebumps that he was at that point a stranger but homed in on small things that are dear to us.

change consent