Michael Beale on the gallant few podcast , February 25th

Boabmeister

It was well covered at the time , but for those that missed it , I really recommend it .
he mentions Gerrard going to Porto , a year after they were champions league quarter finalists & deciding to have a real go & sticking to our preferred way of playing , our subsequent results are the foundation for our pending 5th European final , with a fair & correct degree of confidence.

It was well covered at the time , but for those that missed it , I really recommend it .
he mentions Gerrard going to Porto , a year after they were champions league quarter finalists & deciding to have a real go & sticking to our preferred way of playing , our subsequent results are the foundation for our pending 5th European final , with a fair & correct degree of confidence.
Cheers give that a listen now by the pool with a beer

I always have time for Beale, clearly the affection for our Club won't ever go away.

Looking on his social media is embarrassing, seeing what some say about regretting leaving etc.

He helped us bring 55 and the foundations of the EL final team. Ultimate respect from me.

I always have time for Beale, clearly the affection for our Club won't ever go away.

Looking on his social media is embarrassing, seeing what some say about regretting leaving etc.

He helped us bring 55 and the foundations of the EL final team. Ultimate respect from me.
The manner of Gerrards departure was never gonna be universally liked amongst the Rangers support , time will help heal , a win on Wednesday would help their legacy big time.

Thanks for the post mate. Like most folk say who get to speak to him, Beale seemed a cracking guy. Interview was an hour long but was easily chatting to him for an hour and a half afterwards, it was the night of the dortmund game and he couldn’t talk up Rangers enough!

Thanks for the post mate. Like most folk say who get to speak to him, Beale seemed a cracking guy. Interview was an hour long but was easily chatting to him for an hour and a half afterwards, it was the night of the dortmund game and he couldn’t talk up Rangers enough!
Brilliant insight mate

Back