Michael Gove takes a swipe at us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syme

Reported in the Evening Times

UK Environment Secretary Mr Gove told a charity event: “It’s a particular pleasure to be in Glasgow

“As you may know I am not a Rangers fan, but I am looking forward to talking to Steven Gerrard later.

“He’ll be able to explain to me how you can exit from Europe before Christmas”

The comments at the Scottish Journalists’ Charity Lunch followed Rangers' 1-0 defeat to Rapid Vienna in Austria on Thursday night, meaning they missed out on a place in the knockout stage.

Mr Gove was brought up in Aberdeen and supports Queens Park Rangers, who currently sit mid-table in the English Championship.

What a lady’s front bottom!

Wierdo fro Sheepsville who supports qpr.

I wonder how many focus groups they went through before his advisors told him he was a fan of the Loftus Road club?

Gove: What’s a QPR?

A wee joke.

That aside, Gove is a snivelling, ugly, lying wee runt.

As someone has suggested above - he's a PROPER career politician. On the take, constantly.

F*ck him.

Remember when people were using that joke about Hibs 2 and a half years ago

Zzzzzzz

Ferociously ugly man cracks lame Brexit joke.

FF reacts.....

iu

Probably should have had the answer himself before he became a prominent figure in misleading a huge chunk of the population to vote for it.

He could have made a joke about the mentally challengeds getting a Norway type deal to stay in Europe but it's okay just have the snidey dig at us.
I usually don't bother about shit like this but it's never ending.

Aye, some folk are annoyed, if it were an SNP member doing it, the uproar would be even greater. That's why I shook my head when some said they were now Tory voters.

I would rather not vote than ever vote a self-serving Tory in Scotland. As a public servant(no giggling) he should know better than playing to the haters. Sets a terrible example!

Never liked the smarmy c.unt

Now I have an even bigger excuse to dislike the Sheepshagging wanker

He looks and sounds like a dodgy public schoolboy bastard

Politicians making crap jokes isn’t new.

However I admit to being surprised he is an Aberdonian, I just presumed he was a posh English toff.

"I'm no Rangers fan...@

Supports Queen's Park Rangers who quite often get referred to as...Rangers.

I hope he enjoyed his cheap laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back