Michael Mols Thanked By Lee Rigby's Mum Lyn

Michael Mols is a stalwart.
We know that anyway.
A good man that it is a privilege to have associated to our club and community.

Anything that can be done to assist the mother of a man who lost his life in the service of 'us' the people of the United Kingdom, and the very essence of western values itself, is a thing of real value.

A nice decent story with good people worthy of writing about.

What a guy.

Forget about the player he could have been for us, for just a second. He’s also a great human being, I met him as a kid when he was one of my heroes and he was an absolute gentlemen. He still regularly shows us great affection and is never slow to get involved with charities etc.

I won’t I just love that big smile of his too because it brings back great memories of his Rangers goals.

Michael Mols, a class act.

Michael Mols is a stalwart.
We know that anyway.
A good man that it is a privilege to have associated to our club and community.

Anything that can be done to assist the mother of a man who lost his life in the service of 'us' the people of the United Kingdom, and the very essence of western values itself, is a thing of real value.

A nice decent story with good people worthy of writing about.
Well said BB

Off topic. My wife worked in M&S in Newton Mearns. His wife (nae pics, thank god) was a regular, sometimes with him. She came in , no husband and was asked where he was. "In the house in a bad mood" was reply.
She brought in their son on 1st day at primary school, wearing his Mearns Primary school uniform. All the workers crowded round him and his proud mum.

Once again another foreign ex Rangers player displays impeccable behaviour. Why do so many of our so called "own" sell us short.
Not all of them of course, the likes of John Brown and Ian Ferguson would never betray us.

Classy gesture. From the charity work he does you can tell he wants no credit or attention for anything he does, just a genuine good guy.

What a player as well. Always worth mentioning.

The big mans a class act and an absolute gent.

I was horrified though to see a promoted headline next to this article with the caption "Newlywed Michelle McManus sizzles in honeymoon swimsuit snap". I know it's not really relevant but i nearly hit the boke.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many of our overseas players buy into the Rangers way. More than a club for sure.

Once again another foreign ex Rangers player displays impeccable behaviour. Why do so many of our so called "own" sell us short.
Not all of them of course, the likes of John Brown and Ian Ferguson would never betray us.
Quite simply because much as they would have us believe they are not one of our own.

Back