Michael Stewart 100% a penalty

"Look I'm not biased against Rangers"

20200527-170801.jpg

The other way to look at last nights performance was that is was a huge improvement defensively.

I‘m not worried about the attacking side of the game, we just had a few players that had an off day

Couldn’t just stop at the first line, no?

Why follow up with “in different matches, different things will happen, and different results might occur”.

i see in the replies the lie that Collum gave us a penalty at Yahooland whilst looking the other way was trotted out

born liars

Piss of Mikey, nobody's interested and your eyelashes give me the boak ya fucking ginger thrashpiece.

He just can't say stonewall pen. He has to add in the caveat of Rangers not playing well. Entirely missing the part where we progress in Europe (unlike his beloved Savco) win comfortably away at Livi on that God awful pitch (where Savco lost) and win away at Easter road. The guys a bell end who is simply Incapable of unbiased opinion.

Couldn’t just stop at the first line, no?

Why follow up with “in different matches, different things will happen, and different results might occur”.
Exactly. I wonder if he was also making similar comments about Chelsea being under par yet scraping a win against Watford? It happens even to the very best.

We werent great goong forward but morelos missed a sitter and we were unlucky with some other chances we made.

Back