Michael Stewart Now Attacking The Youth Team

Absolute lunatic. How the feck is he not aware how much of a moron he’s making himself look with every time he speaks about us. Bitter tramp

Picking on a young boy ! Think I'd rather be watching sexy Sonia in a ladies match than watching young boys unless he gets his kicks from them

Never been such a guy where trouble following him everywhere he goes. He’s making/made himself unemployable, which goes some way given Rangers hating is a pre requisite of employment in the media!

I’ve just been scrolling through his twitter feed. Jesus, what a boring, boring guy. He needs a burd or something.

I’m sure he’ll have tweeted the same every time Scott brown has smirked after getting a player sent off (Brown doing it deliberately of course unlike this one)

Hes a coward. A creep and a zealot who hates us through sheer spite and allows his nationalist views to consume him. Many of his ilk do.

Be clever. Be nice. Be kind. Do not be like Michael.

I think it's finally dawning on him what a complete failure at life he has been and just speaks to cause controversy so he can feel relevant. A vile little creature.

I looked at his career stats the other day, 180 games TOTAL, over 13 years!!
By way of comparison Tav is approaching 250 games in a rangers jersey alone.

What a complete walloper. The guy has serious issues when it come to Rangers. It’s the same as the other one who failed his medical to come to us, Hartson, it has hurt them so much because they didn’t get the chance to come and play for the Queens 11!

He is seriously deranged and clearly a warped individual with a hatred for us that's so obsessed with us he's watching our youth teams and making a dig a 17yr old lad that's not even old enough to vote yet!!

I looked at his career stats the other day, 180 games TOTAL, over 13 years!!
By way of comparison Tav is approaching 250 games in a rangers jersey alone.
That’s absolutely mental surely there must be other ex players out there with more appearances & trophies that could do his job?

He’s desperate for a Bear to kick %^*& out of him so he can play the sympathy card.

And to be fair, even at my age, I’d love to be at the very front of the queue.

But let’s not give him the attention he deserves. He’s the annoying piece of shit that sticks in the grips of your shoes.
I'll be shoving you out the road to get to the front of the queue.

This just shows us the obsession and sheer hatred he has for our club. Its pathetic and also a miracle he hasn’t had his face smashed in?!

His hatred for Rangers is going to ruin his life he needs to seek help. Nobody should get that upset at football

The man is a total moon howler who is pandering yo an audience. He clearly knows he is not getting back on the BBC so will be going uber nutter now.

The BBC can now end seeking assurances that he will not have any further outbursts like he did on air. He just can't do it. Any sensible person hoping to remain in a well paid job would lie low until the dust settles. Why he was employed in the first place is beyond comprehension although I shouldn't be surprised by anything the BBC do with my money. The man should be avoided, not followed or retweeted or quoted or given any further acknowledgement that he exists.

That’s absolutely mental surely there must be other ex players out there with more appearances & trophies that could do his job?
There are literally thousands of people better qualified to do the job and I’ll bet some of them have even got a likeable personality.

As far as I can tell he’s never lifted a trophy and I’ll, give you another stat, Michael Stewart was a midfielder who ended up with 18 career goals (about 1.5 a year on average) whereas Tav has already scored 46 goals for Rangers alone from defence.

Stewart has zero coaching badges, no experience in the game outside his playing career which as we’ve discussed was pure shit and I’ve never heard him get a word of praise from mangers or players who’ve worked with him.

It’s laughable that by anyone’s estimation he should be analysing the game.

Back