Michael Stewart Now Attacking The Youth Team

Not satisfied with his disgraceful attacks on Morelos and Traynor, the brave Michael has now decided to go after a 17 year old (Ciaran Dickson):

236B256A-FA3B-435F-B201-BEE4E63F364C.jpeg.0e6ab49b151b54aed1f5642136fffc69.jpeg

Please Rangers, ban this utter utter prick of a human being, and also ban The Sun while you’re at it (they’re the scummy bastards who allowed this poison to be published).
Is he back on bbc yet?

I take this coward, who is attacking a 17 years old Rangers player, had nothing to say about the sportsmanship and conduct of the Celtic captain in a game on the same day?
"Scott Brown goads Aberdeen's Craig Bryson after Celtic winner as teammates celebrate around him"

The Ginger cuunt is just a Rangers hating Yesser prick

Hates us and all we stand for

So glad big Eck rejected him

Not fit to wear our jersey and not fit to be a pundit

What did the prick achieve in football?

Pity our club don’t ban the wanker

To confirm; this guy has written an article/response to a Rangers Reserve game? Genuinely, i don't know if I'm getting to the stage where I'm pitying rather than hating Michael Stewart. :oops:
Pity he never took the time when his 19th Century Terrorist pals turned up at the Wrexham game to assault children.

Just to.clear things up mate, he's a horrible little natsi dickwipe who would rather insult our youth player than talk about what the filth did to theirs.

It's hate all day for me.

There are literally thousands of people better qualified to do the job and I’ll bet some of them have even got a likeable personality.

As far as I can tell he’s never lifted a trophy and I’ll, give you another stat, Michael Stewart was a midfielder who ended up with 18 career goals (about 1.5 a year on average) whereas Tav has already scored 46 goals for Rangers alone from defence.

Stewart has zero coaching badges, no experience in the game outside his playing career which as we’ve discussed was pure shit and I’ve never heard him get a word of praise from mangers or players who’ve worked with him.

It’s laughable that by anyone’s estimation he should be analysing the game.
You just wonder why on earth would the BBC employ him going by those stats,whoever hired him should get sacked.

To confirm; this guy has written an article/response to a Rangers Reserve game? Genuinely, i don't know if I'm getting to the stage where I'm pitying rather than hating Michael Stewart. :oops:

Although I “liked” the comment, on further reflection, Michael Stewart is a ginger prick :))

Here is his CV again, he is obviously jealous of our youth set up and potential players that clubs actually want.

Rangers - no thanks as a youth
Man Utd - no thanks after a handful of games
Nottingham Forest - no thanks after a dozen games
Rangers - no thanks after a trial
Hearts (loan) - no thanks always injured
Hibs - wanted rid due to player unrest caused
Sunderland (trial) - no thanks
Hearts - Mutual consent - left
Gençlerbirliği - no thanks after 0 games
leeds - no thanks after 0 games
charlton - no thanks after a handful of games

You just wonder why on earth would the BBC employ him going by those stats,whoever hired him should get sacked.
They employ him because he’s a gobshite who can’t stand rangers and a nationalist fuckwit into the bargain. They’re not bothered about getting a pundit who knows the game. He ticks all BBC Scotlands boxes and they need at least one of these rabid mouthy bastards on every panel show they do

Like others, he's making a living out of hating Rangers. He's now failing at that like he did as a player and a politician

Can't be any way back for him now surely? He's not even trying to hide his hatred for us anymore.

Looks like Stewart is going to be busy highlighting EVERY player that claps a ref decision... he will do that, won't he ?

A failed footballer to a failing journo trolling a youths game to try and impress his scummy bosses, feckin prick of a man,

A failed footballer to a failing journo trolling a youths game to try and impress his scummy bosses, feckin prick of a man,
You forgot failed politician.

You look at the likes of Humza, Mason and MacKay and see that they have succeeded where you've failed?

It's enough to destroy even the greatest mind.

An oxygen thief and brain donor combined. Not many of them about! He needs sectioned for his own good.

Don't get confused, he doesn't deserve pity, just hate him you'll feel better for it.

He's the next Graeme Spiers. He doesn't have the brains to become the next Stuart Cosgrove. We'll consume his (and their) thoughts, careers and, ultimately, lives. Pissing away what talent (if any) they had.

Not satisfied with his disgraceful attacks on Morelos and Traynor, the brave Michael has now decided to go after a 17 year old (Ciaran Dickson):

236B256A-FA3B-435F-B201-BEE4E63F364C.jpeg.0e6ab49b151b54aed1f5642136fffc69.jpeg

Please Rangers, ban this utter utter prick of a human being, and also ban The Sun while you’re at it (they’re the scummy bastards who allowed this poison to be published).
FFS he is only doing what any other player would do

Back