Michael Stewart on BBC Sportsound

Highland Gers

Let’s be honest a complete f ucking wanker that thinks he is really clever, when in fact he is a thick twat

That’s all for tonight

Carson's Cat

"I'm talking about the end of the season, when you'll have a good picture of where teams are"

No sh it, Sherlock.

F@cking buffoon.
It's so easy to dislike Fanta Baws for all the reasons we know about. It's also easy to dislike Sportsound for all the reasons we know about. If, though, you listen to the end Sportsound, as I did, then you'll hear Gordon, Dodds and Stewart complimenting us - with Gordon describing our season as, "The kind of stats you can only dream of"

Start at 55.15 here:

We really do not need to manufacture offense.

longtimedead

Did he make the same statement at the start of the season when asked for his prediction on who would be champion ?

Fitzy

It's so easy to dislike Fanta Baws for all the reasons we know about. It's also easy to dislike Sportsound for all the reasons we know about. If, though, you listen to the end Sportsound, as I did, then you'll hear Gordon, Dodds and Stewart complimenting us - with Gordon describing our season as, "The kind of stats you can only dream of"

Start at 55.15 here:

Are you suggesting we take these c#@ts at face value after the years of easy abuse?

In no way manufacturing offence, they are Rangers hating c@#ts.

stonewall Jackson

Displaying all the searing insight and awareness we expect from an SNP

Displaying all the searing insight and awareness we expect from an SNP politician. Fanny.
This fucking clown couldn't even pass the selection test for the natzis. When you think of the array of incompetance that is Yousef, Freeman, Swinney ect that is quite a feat for Stewart.

Carson's Cat

Are you suggesting we take these c#@ts at face value after the years of easy abuse?
When Dick (the clue is in the name) Gordon say,s of us "The kind of stats you can only dream of" to describe the start of our season are you going to disagree with him?

I guess you have to if you are being consistent but that leaves you with nowhere to go.

Fitzy

When Dick (the clue is in the name) Gordon say,s of us "The kind of stats you can only dream of" to describe the start of our season are you going to disagree with him?

I guess you have to if you are being consistent but that leaves you with nowhere to go.

Not disagreeing with him, I understand he is forced into comments by undeniable fact.

They are Rangers hating c#@ts.

That's not manufacturing offence.

The_Irrepressibles

Start at 55.15 here:

Manufacture offense? You just manufactured a non reason not to be offended by Dick Gordon, or BBC Scotland as a whole apparently, in reply to the OP just laughing at how stupid Michael Stewart is? He never even mentioned anything else.

What's that all about? Touchy or what? Seems you're the only one 'offended' here. Wonder why?

Edit: Oh and thanks for the wee plug and link to Sportsound. I heard it live earlier thanks. I'm so grateful that our club got a few seconds of coverage squeezed into the end of the show, where they never said anything negative for once (because there is nothing negative to say, well he did get a wee dig in about our troubles, go figure). What you won't hear because they've edited it, is Billy Dodds getting cut off by Gordon before he even got to finish what he was saying about how far ahead we are in the league. No doubt ran out of time and lo and behold edited out your link. Although somehow he still had time to make a joke about Doddsy going home to watch strictly, so maybe not out of time after all. Cheers for that. Licence fee well spent after all. Woohoo. All is forgiven. :rolleyes:

Edit2: Just incase you somehow missed it. "It's the kind of stats the Rangers fans would have been dreaming about all the years that they were toiling." Aye he's so complementary.

Last edited:

Brahim Hemdani's Granny

This is a guy that failed to get nominated to represent the SNP - a party that counts John Mason, Natalie McGarry and Steven Bonnar amongst its elected members (@Krissie @Slim Jim this is the scum you vote for).

He is an absolute moron and a serial failure in life, in football and in politics. The chip on his shoulder will always be bigger than his tiny boaby and Rangers, as the biggest club in the country he purports to love, will always trouble him.

%^*& him, %^*& his fellow supporters and roll on 55

Humbug

If Michael Stewart was my son, I’d disown him.

sirstevefleming

People down south, infact our Manager must look at the "pundits" we have talking over our games up here and just shake their head in disbelief.

Complete fucking weapons

This. The fact that many of the football population lap up clyde, Tom English and open goal stuff - and give credence to them - tells you a lot.

I’m struggling to think of the last time I heard a Scottish pundit make a formed coherent argument about anything. A really poor standard of journalism.

As an example - what was Mark Wilson babbling on about on clyde last night? Something about wait until sellick have played an even amount of games before making a decision on Lennon. What ? What a ridiculous thing to say - makes no sense, won’t happen for months and has no impact on performance level or indeed the fact that the French players don’t like Lennon . Joke shop. And don’t start me on the complete tube dalziel....

eeboh

I can't bear to bring myself to listen to these phone ins anymore but if I'm in a queue at the chippy my ears are tortured by the snippets I catch listening to the drivel being spouted.
These panelists should be grateful there is a thing called 'Scottish football' as they wouldn't even get interviewed for any of the serious football discussion shows anywhere else. Don't know if Neil McCann is ever on these phone ins as he's about the only credible one worth listening to up here.
Imagine the likes of Stewart sitting on the panel of the Champions League goals show for instance, good God the thought of it...lol.

Slim Jim

This is a guy that failed to get nominated to represent the SNP - a party that counts John Mason, Natalie McGarry and Steven Bonnar amongst its elected members (@Krissie @Slim Jim this is the scum you vote for).

He is an absolute moron and a serial failure in life, in football and in politics. The chip on his shoulder will always be bigger than his tiny boaby and Rangers, as the biggest club in the country he purports to love, will always trouble him.

%^*& him, %^*& his fellow supporters and roll on 55

1. You don’t know who I vote for. 2. I have said on here on numerous occasions that Mason is a nutter, anyone who thinks the planet is only 6000 years old is. I would never vote for a creationist.

CamBluNoo

People down south, infact our Manager must look at the "pundits" we have talking over our games up here and just shake their head in disbelief.

Complete fucking weapons
If we win 55 what will the Beeb do? There will definitely be interest down south in speaking to SG.

Northhiglander

To be honest doesn’t really matter to me now if the issue with the BBC is resolved or not. Fan Media has more than replaced what we had from the BBC. Heart and Hand and the whole range of other fan media do a great job. I get exactly what I want from them.

I wouldn’t now go back to listening to BBC anymore. World has changed and how we get news and info has changed. It won’t go back to the way it was.

so I really don’t care anymore.

SirAlfredofMorelos

To be honest doesn’t really matter to me now if the issue with the BBC is resolved or not. Fan Media has more than replaced what we had from the BBC. Heart and Hand and the whole range of other fan media do a great job. I get exactly what I want from them.

I wouldn’t now go back to listening to BBC anymore. World has changed and how we get news and info has changed. It won’t go back to the way it was.

so I really don’t care anymore.
Campbell at the athletic is great aswell. No sensationalism, just good football journalism.

change consent