Michael Stewart on BBC Sportsound

Remember Michael, also reminded us
“To keep our eyes open whilst driving”
and “that fire is hot” what a man, so clever

Helmet. That bastion of BBC Scotland. He is the dregs in the drain as the plug gets pulled on that infested institution.

"I'm talking about the end of the season, when you'll have a good picture of where teams are"

No sh it, Sherlock.

F@cking buffoon.
that's the kind of insight that gets you a job at BBC Scotland with all the other numpties like richard gordon and chick young

giphy.gif

Let’s be honest a complete f ucking wanker that thinks he is really clever, when in fact he is a thick twat

That’s all for tonight

"I'm talking about the end of the season, when you'll have a good picture of where teams are"

No sh it, Sherlock.

F@cking buffoon.
It's so easy to dislike Fanta Baws for all the reasons we know about. It's also easy to dislike Sportsound for all the reasons we know about. If, though, you listen to the end Sportsound, as I did, then you'll hear Gordon, Dodds and Stewart complimenting us - with Gordon describing our season as, "The kind of stats you can only dream of"

Start at 55.15 here:

We really do not need to manufacture offense.

Did he make the same statement at the start of the season when asked for his prediction on who would be champion ?

It's so easy to dislike Fanta Baws for all the reasons we know about. It's also easy to dislike Sportsound for all the reasons we know about. If, though, you listen to the end Sportsound, as I did, then you'll hear Gordon, Dodds and Stewart complimenting us - with Gordon describing our season as, "The kind of stats you can only dream of"

Start at 55.15 here:

Are you suggesting we take these c#@ts at face value after the years of easy abuse?

In no way manufacturing offence, they are Rangers hating c@#ts.

Displaying all the searing insight and awareness we expect from an SNP

Displaying all the searing insight and awareness we expect from an SNP politician. Fanny.
This fucking clown couldn't even pass the selection test for the natzis. When you think of the array of incompetance that is Yousef, Freeman, Swinney ect that is quite a feat for Stewart.

Are you suggesting we take these c#@ts at face value after the years of easy abuse?
When Dick (the clue is in the name) Gordon say,s of us "The kind of stats you can only dream of" to describe the start of our season are you going to disagree with him?

I guess you have to if you are being consistent but that leaves you with nowhere to go.

When Dick (the clue is in the name) Gordon say,s of us "The kind of stats you can only dream of" to describe the start of our season are you going to disagree with him?

I guess you have to if you are being consistent but that leaves you with nowhere to go.

Not disagreeing with him, I understand he is forced into comments by undeniable fact.

They are Rangers hating c#@ts.

That's not manufacturing offence.

Start at 55.15 here:

Manufacture offense? You just manufactured a non reason not to be offended by Dick Gordon, or BBC Scotland as a whole apparently, in reply to the OP just laughing at how stupid Michael Stewart is? He never even mentioned anything else.

What's that all about? Touchy or what? Seems you're the only one 'offended' here. Wonder why?

Edit: Oh and thanks for the wee plug and link to Sportsound. I heard it live earlier thanks. I'm so grateful that our club got a few seconds of coverage squeezed into the end of the show, where they never said anything negative for once (because there is nothing negative to say, well he did get a wee dig in about our troubles, go figure). What you won't hear because they've edited it, is Billy Dodds getting cut off by Gordon before he even got to finish what he was saying about how far ahead we are in the league. No doubt ran out of time and lo and behold edited out your link. Although somehow he still had time to make a joke about Doddsy going home to watch strictly, so maybe not out of time after all. Cheers for that. Licence fee well spent after all. Woohoo. All is forgiven. :rolleyes:

Edit2: Just incase you somehow missed it. "It's the kind of stats the Rangers fans would have been dreaming about all the years that they were toiling." Aye he's so complementary.

Last edited:
This is a guy that failed to get nominated to represent the SNP - a party that counts John Mason, Natalie McGarry and Steven Bonnar amongst its elected members (@Krissie @Slim Jim this is the scum you vote for).

He is an absolute moron and a serial failure in life, in football and in politics. The chip on his shoulder will always be bigger than his tiny boaby and Rangers, as the biggest club in the country he purports to love, will always trouble him.

%^*& him, %^*& his fellow supporters and roll on 55

Back