Michael Stewart on Sportscene

Now actually on the deviants payroll as well so might actually be less professional if that is possible.

So, the most utterly pointless guy in the world of football has got a new job? How does he do it?

Anyway, not something I would watch so not a problem. :))

Stewart is a phucking retard who is getting jobs due to the fact he can be bought to provide a narrative against Rangers

Let’s face it as an ex Hearts player he’s hardly been critical of the SPL and the fact his ex team were unfairly demoted

The problem with this fanny is, he believes he is worth his employment at these places, he reckons his footballing knowledge and pedigree got him these gigs!
The fact is he got them because he’s rabidly outspoken against rangers, hes a proven nationalist who thinks he knows what he’s talking about when in reality he is employed to be a shock jock like his hero and mentor, the morally bankrupt Sutton.
I’d be fucked if I was getting employed to talk shite about rangers if I felt I knew so much more than that. But this is the level of person we are dealing with, he’s that stupid he doesn’t even realise he’s being swung about like a wet trackie by bbc shortbread and the bheasts.
The rabid viewers will all be sitting waiting for their daily dose or rangers baiting from this cunt, and they will get it as well the fucking mutants.

Some on here will tune in,then come on here and act all offended.Just don’t watch it.

The problem with this fanny is, he believes he is worth his employment at these places, he reckons his footballing knowledge and pedigree got him these gigs!
The fact is he got them because he’s rabidly outspoken against Rangers, hes a proven nationalist who thinks he knows what he’s talking about when in reality he is employed to be a shock jock like his hero and mentor, the morally bankrupt Sutton.
I’d be fucked if I was getting employed to talk shite about Rangers if I felt I knew so much more than that. But this is the level of person we are dealing with, he’s that stupid he doesn’t even realise he’s being swung about like a wet trackie by bbc shortbread and the bheasts.
The rabid viewers will all be sitting waiting for their daily dose or Rangers baiting from this cunt, and they will get it as well the fucking mutants.
He reminds me of the type of kid at school that thinks he’s clever and is always putting his hands up to prove to teacher what a clever boy he is.

I’m reality all the really clever kids are just laughing at him.

Back