Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

WHERES THE EVIDENCE OF FUNDS.

Despise journalism like this. Aims on to feed clicks from Celtics Das and conspiracy nuts who have Rangers. Folk don't realise our financial model works, especially with the Castore deal. The moment people in Scottish football start to talk about our finances, you realise how out of their depth and lacking basic knowledge these folk are. You'd think after years since say 2008, they'd have learned something by now.

It's one thing to criticize the decision in light of Covid-19, sure. But that's not the point being made here.

In the name of phuck stop giving c*nts like him and Sutton oxygen on here.
Fair enough.Can I ask why you clicked on the thread if you want to starve the cu*t of oxygen?Not having a pop mate just curious to know.I like to read this buffoons ramblings.As long as he’s hurting I feel happy inside.Thats why I’m interested.

Tell you what, the clue is in the thread title so if you don't want to know, just don't open it.

I personally want to know what my enemy is doing and saying, ignoring it just leaves it unchallenged.
Challenging this stuff keeps these guys going though. If it was ignored they would soon go away. He’s a moron. I blocked him ages ago so only see his name when people on here mention it.

He got over 2000 likes for that

This is why clowns like him shouldn't be ignored, we can see their next line of attack. Or would some prefer we sleepwalk into another 2012 scenario, with us getting attacked from all sides?

Fair enough.Can I ask why you clicked on the thread if you want to starve the cu*t of oxygen?Not having a pop mate just curious to know.I like to read this buffoons ramblings.As long as he’s hurting I feel happy inside.Thats why I’m interested.
To put my opinion across. If I had started the thread you might have a point, but I didn't. Not much I can do to stop a thread being posted by somebody else.

I must admit I have been listening to their podcasts the last few weeks and I have to say.. irn bru baws really brings that program down so much tries to be an intellectual smart arse, you just know what an absolute knob he'll be constantly. When Craig levein can rip you your in trouble

Sums the guy up.

He knew from the start the whole SPFL vote scenario was absolutely stinking but as soon as Rangers began leading the charge against them he changed his position.

It's a disgrace someone so bent gets so much work talking about our game.

Why are pundits particularly this moron always questioning our purchases and finances? it literaly has nothing to do with him. Goes to show their desperation and blind hatred towards Rangers. Away and boil yer heid, scaremongering scumbag.

This clown is utterly deranged. He needs taken away from the spotlight before he causes harm to himself or others.

Posts like that pi$$ me off. Who the feck does he think he is asking someone else to explain? Find out yourself if you are so bloody interested. Doesn't even have the courage to state what he is inferring. Pathetic.

Whats our business got to do with him, he's nothing but a prick who just happens to know how to play the game in the media, just say anything negative Rangers related then watch the hoards all joining in on Twitter,etc, all frothing at the mouth all in agreement.

Ginger nuts wakes up, first thought is “ hope no one has forgotten about me. I played for Manchester United under sir Alex!” He checks facebook, bebo, myspace, Instagram. “ oh no” he screams “ People don’t give a shit about me, I have nothing important to say about gas, politics or even football!!!! People have forgotten about Micheal Stewart!!!” What can he do? “Tweet about rangers, then folk will remember me!“

And the more he’s plastered across here and the more Bears that reply to him on twitter, the more gigs he gets as he’s seen as relevant and controversial. The guy is a complete idiot. Just ignore the tadger and he’d soon disappear!

On the day Budgie presents her reconstruction plan I think he already knows it's going to get short shrift.

Upset Mikey needs to take it out on someone as a bit of deflection and we are the obvious choice as the failed trialist's target.

He spends an awful lot of his life thinking and talking about us. If it wasn't for Rangers he wouldn't have anything to say.

Back