Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

Douglas Park already mentioned in the last few weeks all of the losses from the last set of accounts are underwritten. We've signed a new deal with Castore since then and we also have incoming investment.

It's not hard to work out Fanta Pants.

fucktards like Stewart and Sutton are just never willing to listen. Automated filter that must go to their brains sizeable spam folder

I really wish we could see the bigger picture here:

1. media person pushes bad news Rangers story
2. Rangers supporters share on social media
3. Non readers of said publication click on link and get annoyed
4. More social media frenzy
5. Media person gets the reward for having lots of hits
6. Media share the number of hits with companies who then pay for adverts in very popular media source - BT Sport, Daily Record.

We are keeping them alive by reacting to nonsense they make up. The best reaction you can get in media is a bad news Rangers story because we are the biggest team in the country. It doesn’t happen by accident.
I have colleague who counts himself as a personal friend of Spiers, he told me the amount of followers and hits they get on the likes of twitter is what gets them work.

Dear Mickey,
I have ordered a new mattress for my bed and it is due to be delivered next week. I can afford it. How?
That has got fuck all to do with you either.

I desperately want hits and attention so I will write about Rangers. Then he gets max attention as beasts from east will be all over it first

Surely we’ve maxed out our European money for this season way beyond expectation and the remaining home games would have provided little to no profit with almost every ticket on the season ticket and with policing and other costs?

where have we lost money to this point? We also have next seasons ST money flowing in and investors have already agreed to cover any shortfall.

Guy’s a nationalist fuckwit.

Block and ignore the failed trialist. He will be loving of much attention he is getting from this.

His opinion is and always will be irrelevant.

One of the poet replies;

They’re not Michael.
It’s propaganda to bring hope to the fans/increase ST sales.
Real story is where many fans have paid for ST, not received them, been asked to pay again without a refund, done so and now cannot get their money back as they’re not taking calls at the Toffice

By the fùck...

Is that a genuine reply from an obsessed one ? Do any of them think through what they say? Any?

Who the feck is this guy anyway? I had never heard of him until this season. Seems like, in Scotland, all you need to do is to make some controversial comment on the BBC and it's instant notoriety. For me, he was a genuine no-mark before, he is a no-mark now, and he will continue to be a no-mark in the future.

Here endeth my fleeting interest.

He does realise that the £10mill needed figure came before our Europa progress. And current co-european cup holder status :)

And before we got a rather good merchandising deal.

poor soul. He knows we are coming and it terrifies him.

I see the finance, legal and politics guru has tweeted to question Rangers finances.
This from a guy who tells us Scottish independence will make us all better off!
Dermot Desmond invested recently in RFC Michael , thought someone in your position would have known but now you know . :rolleyes:

And just wtf has it got to do with him? Wonder what his reaction would be if we were to ask him what he spends his money on?

or is this today’s deflection story?

i Would reply to him, we, Rangers were punished, we learned not to invest in dodgy film companies which has i believe ended up with M,Oneil,Sutton,Nlennon etc having very large tax bills, in fact it may end up with bankruptcy for them and wow that could lead the police to some of the more nefarious goings on at Celtic, Know what i mean micheal wink wink

He got over 2000 likes for that

This is why clowns like him shouldn't be ignored, we can see their next line of attack. Or would some prefer we sleepwalk into another 2012 scenario, with us getting attacked from all sides?
That wasn't clowns like him that caused 2012

gn333.png

The mentally challengeds get a dunt out of seeing us falling over each other trying to explain ourselves. Just fkn laugh at them and keep them on their toes about why they're in no position to dish out advice on morals

He got over 2000 likes for that

This is why clowns like him shouldn't be ignored, we can see their next line of attack. Or would some prefer we sleepwalk into another 2012 scenario, with us getting attacked from all sides?
Surely instead of moaning about him those that can should be ticking the dislike button (if there is such a thing)

@MickF24 made a very good point to me on another thread, which is as follows:

“The bigger mystery is how a guy that failed at three scottish clubs gets a job talking about scottish football.”

Best line I’ve seen on this moron and is totally accurate! That sums him up!

Nope, best line was Craig Levin who said he bought him for Hearts at the cost of a £1.00 and that £per£ he was his worst ever signing.

Attention seeking pr*ck and just agitating those he knows don’t like him or share his point of view purely for exposure on social media.

The methodology is straight out of the nats playbook. Fire something baseless and controversial up on social media. Watch those you’ve aimed it at respond and get annoyed because what you’ve posted is knocking a pile of untruths and sh*te. Don’t respond (you can’t as you’re well aware you’re talking p*sh) and watch the attention pile up. Don’t apologise or back track when your lie is exposed as exactly that but keep the post up anyway.

I notice that Claire Matthews is an anagram of Michael Stewart. Is it possible he has something to hide?

The wee fhanny needs his arse kicked again from his bosses. These guys are supposed to be impartial , but all he can talk about is The Rangers. Move on Mickey you weren't good enough for us.

Clearly on a fishing trip but the reason he is doing it is because we are signing one of the best young talents in Europe.

Ianis had a mixed time of it but I believe if we play him in his natural position then we will see the best of him.

He’s been around football for years and still hasn’t worked out that it is a £5 m agreement not a payment upfront.

Transfer fees can be depreciated over the term of a contract, losses underwritten by investors, ST sales versus reduced operating costs due to closed doors, Europa prize money to come, possible sale of players, expiration of contracts, removal of liabilities around Ashley, , sponsorship, fresh investment. A combination of a few of those plus others we may not know about might explain it.

He is not a lawyer, not an accountant, not an expert on biomechanics, not a particularly good pundit, not a good politician and the only profession of note he did have a real chance at was football and he was pretty sh*te at that.

The mentally challengeds get a dunt out of seeing us falling over each other trying to explain ourselves. Just fkn laugh at them and keep them on their toes about why they're in no position to dish out advice on morals
I agree mate. Too many replies to their plsh social media taunts. Ignoring them will annoy them more.

Their entire existence revolves around our club, ignoring them won't make them go away.

Know they enemy.
Giving them any sort of credibility is absolutely pointless. They want people to react.

But if people want to waste their time reading the opinion of utter morons then good luck to them. I’m happier having them all blocked so I don’t see their drivel.

Back