Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

Don’t worry Michael, as part of the Castore deal they requested that Hagi would model the new home strip when it is launched and thus fronted us the cash to go and get him. Now get back to your swear box and start counting out the coins for Hearts.

edit:Go and shave your stinking of pish ginger pubes to raise the cash for your club.

No idea why but that last line had me in stitches, bravo.

Nope, best line was Craig Levin who said he bought him for Hearts at the cost of a £1.00 and that £per£ he was his worst ever signing.

He's a good lad really

DViHHYkWsAAC0mR.jpg

Is it just Scotland where a very, very average player like Stewart, who won absolutely eff all in his career can have a place as a main pundit in the game?

In England a player with a career similar to Stewart's would be made to make do with a few half hour spots on Talksport or the 30 minute EPL review on Sky Sports News at 9am on a Monday morning.

I can only really think of Jermaine Jenas down south who had a fairly average career but has a decent spot on Match of the Day.

The rest of the 'main' pundits you see have at least achieved something in the game or were seen as the best in the business at one point. Keane, Neville, Souness, Shearer, Wright & Carragher for instance.

But yet we have Michael effin Stewart? The nobodies nobody.

Is it just Scotland where a very, very average player like Stewart, who won absolutely eff all in his career can have a place as a main pundit in the game?

In England a player with a career similar to Stewart's would be made to make do with a few half hour spots on Talksport or the 30 minute EPL review on Sky Sports News at 9am on a Monday morning.

I can only really think of Jermaine Jenas down south who had a fairly average career but has a decent spot on Match of the Day.

The rest of the 'main' pundits you see have at least achieved something in the game or were seen as the best in the business at one point. Keane, Neville, Souness, Shearer, Wright & Carragher for instance.

But yet we have Michael effin Stewart? The nobodies nobody.
Jermaine jenus is different from him. Talks well about football and doesnt get involved in politics.

I'm not so sure he's doing celtics bidding. I'm pretty sure hes the Nats monkey used to spin out our club and most of its fans for obvious reasons.

Maybe that's why they didnt let him stand for them. Maybe they think it's better to attack unionism through rangers.

Dont think for a minute, they wouldn't do this. For all I despise the cult, they're good at spin. Something we're lacking in every dept, not rangers, unionism in general.

Tell you what, the clue is in the thread title so if you don't want to know, just don't open it.

I personally want to know what my enemy is doing and saying, ignoring it just leaves it unchallenged.
Yep but is this piece of shit allowed inside our stadium in any capacity, if so WHY.

Michael is not smart. Micharl doesn't think things through. Michael is a dick. Don't be like Michael.

The guys nothing but a wee ginger c*nt who was rejected by us cause he was pish and now has to carve out a career backing the anti Rangers campaign of hate.

If he is that clued up on finances then he should maybe offer his services to the old boot Ann Budge as she will be needing a helluva lot of advice in the coming weeks at his beloved club.

Obsession, hatred and bitterness must be a terrible thing.

Well "Mikey", some would question how you can look at yourself in the Mirror.
But they don't go Public with it.

Back