Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

I only hear of this twat on here.

I reckon if we stop talking about him and stop rising to his bait on twitter he just may fxxk off.

I would like to know what the feck its got to do with that cretin how we operate financially..

Honestly tho.. Absolute weapon of a guy.

This is clearly the line they are going to push now “how can they afford this” in an attempt to call into question us spending money

These bastards are dangerous.

All you had to do you dopey prick was to look up Dave Kings presentation at the AGM. That would explain it all to you you overrated goldfish in a small pond.
We are also currently backing our team with huge amounts of season ticket cash.
Twat

Whats our business got to do with him, he's nothing but a prick who just happens to know how to play the game in the media, just say anything negative Rangers related then watch the hoards all joining in on Twitter,etc, all frothing at the mouth all in agreement.

Bunch of fuk wits the lot of them

The shite this cretton talks is beyond belief! Plus its a miracle he still has a job on air! Should of been sacked and never employed again for his behaviour earlier in the season.

What the f*cks it's got to do with who?

7 pages so far about a guy who's a better tw*t than footballer. Saw the title, wrote my comment, didn't read anything else. He says nothing I need to hear. And no one on here says anything about him I want to hear.

I’ve blocked the fud on twitter ages ago saved getting annoyed along with Sutton and Hartson ! I cba with their inane drivel and everything bad rangers , celtic good and great. I’d suggest the more of us that block the lot of them then they will become an irrelevance

Trying to be controversial for attention, same as Sutton, in fact Sutton probably taught him. He's irrelevant and knows hee haw.

Why this idiot feels able to comment on the detail of the club's financial situation without any knowledge of it kind of sums him up.
All too typical though of his Rangers hating agenda, he has zero credibility.

Bitter, rancid, little ginga who can’t cut it in whatever he does. Self anointed intellectual who got his arse handed to him by a retired lawyer when posing as Lord Fanta of Saughton

He’s now been reduced to trying to troll Alex Rae by asking if Rangers are paying their VAT on the transfer.
He’s a f.ucking embarrassment.

Stewart isn’t just some daft blogger who appeals to the mhanks, he has a platform on tv and radio and also has a newspaper column, his tweets on twitter are shared far and wide, as much as he is a colossal bell-end, he needs taken to task.

Ignoring him isn’t the bloody answer, I wish people would get wise to this.
It actually says a lot about football in Scotland that he is in that position.

Extract from Roy Keanes Autobiography

We should keep reminding the ginger twat about this.

“The only time I laughed in my life, we had this wee rat called Micheal Stewart, the worst footballer anyone has seen. I remember Fergie telling him how shite he was and he actually pissed his shorts, in front of us all. I chuckled for days”

Extract from Roy Keanes Autobiography

“The only time I laughed in my life, we had this wee rat called Micheal Stewart, the worst footballer anyone has seen. I remember Fergie telling him how shite he was and he actually pissed his shorts, in front of us all. I chuckled for days”

First I have seen this.
Him and Spence can't control their bodily functions!

Imagine putting yourself out there basically questioning the ability of guys like Douglas Park to run a business. Our board and investors have forgotten more about business than this mutant knows

Back