Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

Don't care if thats true or made up...I like the concept he'd pissed him self. Would explain a lot actually.

In the name of phuck stop giving c*nts like him and Sutton oxygen on here.
you have to keep at these guys ignore them at our peril you see it all the time they have the platform they have to be knocked of it or the shyte they spout in oor wee fishbowl becomes fact >The real question for me here is WHAT THE %^*& HAS RANGERS CORPORATE BUSINESS got to do with this no mark failed footballer and wannabe politician "pundit" I think he just hates us but cannot hide it

Funny how he starts this and hours later the lurgan bigot tells everyone how great things are with the bheasts PR spin at work.

Extract from Roy Keanes Autobiography

“The only time I laughed in my life, we had this wee rat called Micheal Stewart, the worst footballer anyone has seen. I remember Fergie telling him how shite he was and he actually pissed his shorts, in front of us all. I chuckled for days”

I'm calling bullshit on this. No way this non-entity merited a mention in Keane's book.

“The only time I laughed in my life, we had this wee rat called Micheal Stewart, the worst footballer anyone has seen. I remember Fergie telling him how shite he was and he actually pissed his shorts, in front of us all. I chuckled for days”
Outstanding if true, unfortunately it’s not though

One of these cretins needs nailed by Rangers at the correct time or comment.
Make an example.
It's the only thing they respect. They shat themselves on Radio Scotland when the ex Hearts director came on and educated them.

Just because it’s not true is no reason not to have this shared far & side on Twitter and Bookface

It's called investment Michael which has been said for years by Dave king.

The investors invest in the team. Companies do it all the time. Many companies run at a loss in years of investment. Facebook Twitter etc have all done it.

How we can afford it is because we have people willing to front that investment.

Kind of is that simple

Anytime this wee ginger mutant speaks, ask him how Roy Keane remembers his time with UTD..

Extract from Roy Keanes Autobiography.

Anytime this wee ginger mutant speaks, ask him how Roy Keane remembers his time with UTD..

You just made my night mate. Thanks.

Fucking excellent. I'll remember that the next time I see him on the telly dressed in his wee waistcoat thinking he's the man.

We kept aside the money we saved by not signing him in 2004, invested it wisely, and have decided to spend it on a decent player

Really need to Stop following Twitter gents.
At some point we will realise that they need us more than them, yet we give them airtime and constant threads.
Stop being so outraged over what one person says.
No one should care and I for one definitely couldn't give a f***

As predicted he’s in the papers tomorrow questioning this and bringing Financial Fair Play into it - the initial tweet was a pre cursor to this article - can read him like a book.

“They still have instalments of previous transfer fees that need paid but now they’re talking about a potential £5million transfer. Where’s the money coming from?

The usual explanation is it’s from investors, that the losses get converted into shares. But that not only dilutes your share value the more you do it — it’s not a sustainable model.

It also raises questions regarding current Financial Fair Play rules.”

Losses get converted into shares. What?? hahaha the guy is an absolute moron

“They still have instalments of previous transfer fees that need paid but now they’re talking about a potential £5million transfer. Where’s the money coming from?

The usual explanation is it’s from investors, that the losses get converted into shares. But that not only dilutes your share value the more you do it — it’s not a sustainable model.

It also raises questions regarding current Financial Fair Play rules.”

Losses get converted into shares. What?? hahaha the guy is an absolute moron

Ask that fucking pellet how much a barrel of oil is.

As predicted he’s in the papers tomorrow questioning this and bringing Financial Fair Play into it - the initial tweet was a pre cursor to this article - can read him like a book.
And his mate Cosgrove was on message yesterday, dropping in his" concern" without mentioning Stewart. I do wonder if Cosgrove is doing more than just helping "mikey" with his career.

What he should be doing is investigating whether celtic could have afforded any of their players, Brendan Rodgers, etc without using money from desmonds money laundering and tax evading businesses. For me the answer would be no. People are so hung up on our finances they are missing the fact that there is serious financial cheating going on over the other side of the city.

He wants the move to sky, who wouldnt, believes hes the next provo spewing bile during every live game. The question he is really asking is when are the tims going to get me signed up for the new football season ? you know what you get peter non stop bias, pure poison just how you guys like your fitba coverage.

Even during live games he will be comfortable telling lies while watching replays of of incidents hes a maniac.

The fact he is our failed trialist makes him the equivalent of our bitter " bunny boiler ex".. Why didn't they want me.. why.. why?

The guy is obsessed with us!

Back