Michael Stewart wasn't an absolutely bellend today.

I'll be honest, I thought with the lack of Celtic attacks they would find a different angle. I hold my hands up, I was wrong.

It was very very pleasing and refreshing to watch without getting unnecessarily needled. Really enjoyed that.

Apparently he had rangers to win 2-0 before the game started.
Hes jumping on the band wagon. Come the end of the season and we make it 55, he'll be saying "I knew they would do it all along"

As above, they will rewrite history and start saying that they always thought we were a good side and fancied us. The tide is turning. Everyone can see it but the willingly blind.

Apparently he had Rangers to win 2-0 before the game started.
Hes jumping on the band wagon. Come the end of the season and we make it 55, he'll be saying "I knew they would do it all along"
Did he give that score prediction to Gerry McCulloch on Septic TV beforehand? I’d be amazed if he did.

Just hut the sack wi a nightcap and the iPad - Stewart ruined my night, gobsmacked that he had nothing untoward to say about us ?? Never mind, had a great day, long may it continue...zzzz

Hope he forgets he’s on mentally challenged tv when he says that, cue them chasing him down London Rd.

Slagged TLB and his tactics too - pandering to his mentally challenged fans by the looks of things - they want Lennon out, he's the scapegoat. Nice.

3 things that were noticable on the show ,wee Neil s knowledge of the game.Stewart s praise for the Sons Of and the absense of any witch hunt over Alfie s flick of lego eater s ear .
strange day on the last 2 but wee Neil impresses me every time i hear him

Reactions: KL2
That will be him sacked from celtic commentary

...wasn't an absolutely bellend today.

Actually gave us some credit. My jaw is still on the floor.
Just watched it and found myself agreeing with him.
I tried to shake it but, no, he was right.
Seriously, you couldn’t be negative about today from a Rangers point of view.
Actually the proof of this is on here with the lack of contribution from certain posters!

Stewart is a snake and will jump quickly to whoever is doing well to get on the gravy train like his failed SNP attempt

McCann next to Stewart, Super next to Walker, Boydy next to Hartson... none of them pedal their shite when they have one of the people in front of them. Shitebags to a man.

Back