Michael Stewart

Partickblue

Hopefully him and Sutton don’t get a gig with sky sports this season. Sky was good today. Bt sports coverage the last couple of years has been a joke, pundits, presenters, all woeful. Don’t watch sportscene so don’t care if he’s on that. Unsufferable self adulating prick.

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
Hopefully him and Sutton don’t get a gig with sky sports this season. Sky was good today. Bt sports coverage the last couple of years has been a joke, pundits, presenters, all woeful. Don’t watch sportscene so don’t care if he’s on that. Unsufferable self adulating prick.
Hartson has the Sky Sports gig. I can’t see them getting Sutton aswell.

I was dismayed when I heard Hartson Was joining Sky, but relieved he was no where to be seen today.

Fine if they just want him doing Tarrier games. The only time I’ll be tuning in for those is the post match analysis in the wake of a defeat.

Hammy

I muted him (and Sutton) on Twitter and I feel a lot happier since doing so.

You get people in Scotland who have gotten so entrenched in their opinions since the Independence referendum that it literally influences their attitude towards everything. Michael Stewart is one of those people.

Rangers to him equals Unionism and some old traditions he now despises. As a result, Rangers to him is about bigotry, the establishment, cheating etc. Ignoring of course the actions of other clubs. Whilst he’s no fan of Celtic, he takes comfort in their Irish republican ideals as they run parallel to his own entrenched left wing views.

It’s high school stuff though. He see’s the world in black and white. There’s goodies and baddies. You can make sweeping statements about a football club’s supporters or people who vote a particular way, as it will curry favour with your own ‘sect’ of fanatics.