Michael Stewart

Is it Celtic TV alone, now for him?

also not seen much twitter trolling from him lately
Hope so. Prick of a man and wont be missed. Should of been sacked from all media after his Traynor and Morelos comments. Saying that he will be right at home working for Bheast fc.

Gvc6jbf.gif

mentally challengeds will turn on him as he is not mentally challenged enough for them

He's going to have to go "full tim"to fit in. If he doesn't, he's in trouble.

Hopefully him and Sutton don’t get a gig with sky sports this season. Sky was good today. Bt sports coverage the last couple of years has been a joke, pundits, presenters, all woeful. Don’t watch sportscene so don’t care if he’s on that. Unsufferable self adulating prick.

Hopefully him and Sutton don’t get a gig with sky sports this season. Sky was good today. Bt sports coverage the last couple of years has been a joke, pundits, presenters, all woeful. Don’t watch sportscene so don’t care if he’s on that. Unsufferable self adulating prick.

Hartson has the Sky Sports gig. I can’t see them getting Sutton aswell.

I was dismayed when I heard Hartson Was joining Sky, but relieved he was no where to be seen today.

Fine if they just want him doing mentally challenged games. The only time I’ll be tuning in for those is the post match analysis in the wake of a defeat.

Don’t like or dislike the guy but don’t understand grown men on here getting worked up about him, get a life.

A skidmark of a pundit who has got a job on their club channel on the back of being anti rangers.
Talk about scraping the barrel :):):)

I muted him (and Sutton) on Twitter and I feel a lot happier since doing so.

You get people in Scotland who have gotten so entrenched in their opinions since the Independence referendum that it literally influences their attitude towards everything. Michael Stewart is one of those people.

Rangers to him equals Unionism and some old traditions he now despises. As a result, Rangers to him is about bigotry, the establishment, cheating etc. Ignoring of course the actions of other clubs. Whilst he’s no fan of Celtic, he takes comfort in their Irish republican ideals as they run parallel to his own entrenched left wing views.

It’s high school stuff though. He see’s the world in black and white. There’s goodies and baddies. You can make sweeping statements about a football club’s supporters or people who vote a particular way, as it will curry favour with your own ‘sect’ of fanatics.

Slavering over a mentally challenged boaby as per on radio Scotland earlier.
Rusty spurred rhat.

Don’t like or dislike the guy but don’t understand grown men on here getting worked up about him, get a life.
You don't mind a guy that's paid by our public broadcaster (us), who's given a platform to discuss our club in front of a national audience and who chooses to put the boot into us at every opportunity but your bothered about posters on here who highlight his blatant hatred towards us??? Right ye are. And a wee extra snidey comment at the end just for good measure. Classy.

And this from a guy who posted this yesterday in another thread:

Nothing positive to say ?

Hypocrite much? Or does your opinion change so long as you can get wee digs in at your 'fellow supporters'?

It's clear I need a break away from this site before I get a permaban.

Hope so. Prick of a man and wont be missed. Should of been sacked from all media after his Traynor and Morelos comments. Saying that he will be right at home working for Bheast fc.
What did he say about Traynor and Alfie? I can’t believe he has let the cat out the bag about them being married

Back