Michael Stewart

Surely he knows it.

He's just embarrassing himself.

Utterly inconceivable that anyone from a football background wouldn't acknowledge it was a red card

By your logic mate, Neil McCann wouldn't be allowed on the show.
Let the ginger twat rant away, its fun watching him try to figure out what excuse he has for his real bosses as to why they are shite

At least McCann is open and honest unlike Ginger Baws wanker who has an agenda

He is an SNP and mentally challenged arselicker with zero integrity

He doesn’t know the laws of the game but we the taxpayer give him a wage at the BBC and he’s also doing mentally challenged TV

He has been a disgrace for years

Another difference in the McCann v Stewart is Neil McCann isn’t racist like Stewart

Do you remember the racist abuse Alfie got at Parkpaed and Stewart was adamant on BBC that Alfie had to provide evidence of said racist abuse

His comments got him a temporary suspension from TV and Radio by BBC bosses

If you think Stewart’s behaviour is acceptable then that’s your opinion but mine is he is not fit to be a pundit as he is a bitter, Rangers hating, failed SNP candidate Nationalist wanker

Again Stewart does not know the rules violent conduct does not matter if he connects solid, scuff or misses it was intentional violent conduct. We have had players sent off with no contact - Alfie & Shagger

The problem is rats like that are everywhere and his like are on the panels who, vote against reds or for citations when it is anything to do with Rangers.
Even Lennon thought it was a red

Again Stewart does not know the rules violent conduct does not matter if he connects solid, scuff or misses it was intentional violent conduct. We have had players sent off with no contact - Alfie & Shagger
Same as the last man rules, Boyd shut them down strongly I remember him sharply cutting off the presenter mid propoganda...it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter he cried. Quoted IFAB, the rules, it's a red. End of discussion no debate well in big man B-)
Why didn't Lennon appeal Biton and why won't he appeal this one, because the club and their lawyers will know the rules and won't waste time and money

I know this is tongue in cheek but they are both running at a space the ball doesn't reach, why is it seen as a foul against the Celtic player? To me that's just two guys bumping into each other and one gets hurt. Nothing in it at all.
I guess this is the one where the keeper comes out and crashes into the Celtic player and the Celtic TV co-commentator tells us it’s a penalty to Celtic?
I was irate at that claim but thought it’d just have been me!

According to him not a red for brown, and not enough in the penalty incident with Klimala.

Jesus Christ, he is beyond parody now.
Jilted John is really hurting. It's wonderful to see and hear. With each and every moronic uttering he spews, he makes himself look and sound the twat he is.

It’s not just the elbow that Brown attempted. If you have a look at it again he also tries to swing his studs back at him too.

It’s laughable that Celtic fans and some in the Scottish media consider him a Scottish great.

Hugh Keevins considers him on a par with Billy McNeil ffs

That brown incident is a red card all day long anyone saying otherwise is trolling. Hate it when people say stuff like not a lot of contact or things along those lines. Absolutely irrelevant, he's tried and succeeded in elbowing another player in the face. I hate how pundits in this country seem to either not know the rules, or disagree with them and therefore seem to deny their existence.

A prime example was Stewart again slabbering on about the Aberdeen penalty & red card. The rules left the ref with no choice (a decision the Aberdeen manager accepted) and yet Stewart is still saying it wasn't a red card. Infuriating stuff for me.

At least McCann is open and honest unlike Ginger Baws wanker who has an agenda

He is an SNP and mentally challenged arselicker with zero integrity

He doesn’t know the laws of the game but we the taxpayer give him a wage at the BBC and he’s also doing mentally challenged TV

He has been a disgrace for years

Another difference in the McCann v Stewart is Neil McCann isn’t racist like Stewart

Do you remember the racist abuse Alfie got at Parkpaed and Stewart was adamant on BBC that Alfie had to provide evidence of said racist abuse

His comments got him a temporary suspension from TV and Radio by BBC bosses

If you think Stewart’s behaviour is acceptable then that’s your opinion but mine is he is not fit to be a pundit as he is a bitter, Rangers hating, failed SNP candidate Nationalist wanker
I didn't say it was acceptable, i said it was fun watching him make excuses. Another part of an enjoyable season, watching Rangers haters like him squirm as we win this league

You come to expect it from Stewart now the guy is an idiot and brings nothing to the game as a pundit. Brown has a kick out swings an elbow then also looks to stamp on the guy if that was Alfie I'm sure it would be a different approach.

There's 2 penalties at the end I actually thought it was Bitton but whoever it was looks at the guy then elbows him in the face but as the game goes on the ball bounces Christie fouls a livi player as well kicks his foot. Collum shat it cause he had sent Brown off.

He's been coming out with equally embarrassing bullish!t for years, so I very much doubt this latest dump will make much difference. He's just an irrelevance. Zero credibility, so genuinely pointless even listening to him.
That’s a fair point

Michael Stewart

Career Stats:
180 games played in 14 seasons at Senior level
4 caps for Scotland under Bertie Vogts

Honours: (1)
Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year (Man Utd)

B-DB-DB-D

I cant believe even Michael Stewart could defend that red. He actually goes out his way to hit him. Aye the contacts maybe a bit on the soft side, but im pretty sure he was howling for Morelos to get banned after tickling McKennas baws with his big toe.
The Brown incident is exactly the same as Morelos on Brown at the piggery. Stewart and the whole media scrum wanted Morelos deported. His bias is transparent and another embarrassment for the BBC.

Even Lennon said, and I quote, “it was a moment of madness, we are all frustrated “, yet Fanta pants Stewart thinks it wasn’t a red.

He has zero credibility as a pundit.

Stewart didn’t have to show his face or look other pundits in the eye last night. If others had been in a studio humiliating him it might have been different .

He's a biowank
giphy.gif

With Stewart an employee at Tramp Towers, there is definitely a conflict of interest with his BBC role.
The comments last night confirmed this to any neutral viewer.
It is obvious Peter the Pig Farmer has had him in the office to explain what he expects to hear from him when on the BBC giving Timmy analysis.

Hugh Keevins considers him on a par with Billy McNeil ffs

In the context of both captains knowing about endemic child abuse going on at the club yet never addressing it publicly then I fully agree with Hugh.
Keevins, incidentally, most likely knows more about the paedophile ring inside Celtic Park than both McNeil and Brown, he too has helped harbour criminal acts against children.

Someone’s got to stop giving the cunts the publicity. Just hope it catches on. Doesn’t look like though.

Staunch. Bet there's nothing green in your house and you burned all your adidas clobber when they sponsored the tims. Never read or listen to anything by the BBC either.

You're an inspiration to us all mate. A beacon of hope. Keep up the good work.

The craziest thing is his opinions get treated as worthy of being listened to.

Others who appear beside him should just laugh and ridicule.

He is clearly biased he works for Celtic TV and he is only looking at the force to justify his logic. You raise your elbow, hands, head to another players face with intent to hurt then its a red all day long. Brown wasn't looking anywhere near the ball, he tried to elbow him and missed and then swung his arm at his face its a red all day long. Kimala I am not so sure about, I have seen it a couple of times last night but it was a great view.

McCrorie on Duffy I kind of agree, I think its a penalty. McCrorie was nowhere near the ball and he smashes Duffy right out of the game. If McCrorie does that to one our players I want a penalty and a yellow card.

The main thing is on top of all of that Bittons goal was offside. Did he focus on that?

Staunch. Bet there's nothing green in your house and you burned all your adidas clobber when they sponsored the tims. Never read or listen to anything by the BBC either.

You're an inspiration to us all mate. A beacon of hope. Keep up the good work.

Nothing staunch about it bud.

It’s just hilarious watching grown men rage about the BBC not so long ago, now tuning to listen what they’ve got to say at every opportunity - then come into a fans forum to moan about what they are saying as if you are surprised.

Suppose that all makes sense :rolleyes:

Thing about Stewart is you don't need to know a lot about the game, or have played at any decent level, to know that he talks absolute nonsense. Just ignore the tit.

Klimala's forearm smash on the Livi player at the corner last night wasn't just a penalty it was a red card - Stewart's response - "not a lot in it".
I wonder if that is what he really thinks, or if every comment he makes is weighted with his agendas of Rangers bad, my paymasters good.

Back