Michael Stewart's 2004 trial with Rangers after being bumped by Manchester United

Some complimentary quotes about us... the Unionist hating, Yesser he’s turned into will hate that!

He actually hates us more than your average Ex Celtic pundit.

Please remind him of the above at every opportunity’s on Twitter...

... and it's still burning a hole in his heart that he just
wasn't good enough for the best team in the country.

I am 99.9% sure he was in the Cafe Palazzo in Ardrossan earlier tonight, looked smug as fcuk too as though people should know who he was, no one acknowledged him from what i saw

Im not on twitter but id selectively fire that all over the BBC.
Gone down the same road as Hartson, so near yet so far and never got over it.

Ahhh wee Mickey.

He reminds me of a burd you have met up the dancing gave her a load of bollox so you can go back to hers and ride her.

Yu have a few meet ups till a new above is on the scene.

You never call or text her afterwords.

She bad mouths you to her friends and shouts at you in public.

But deep down still wants you.

Levein's comments about this clown when he was on loan at Hearts from Man Utd were hilarious,he said Man Utd were willing to pay all his wages but as that was against the rules Hearts paid £1 a week for him,Levein said it was the worst £1 he ever spent because he wasn't worth it

This mutant is in Campbeltown this weekend, plenty blue noses down there so hopefully he gets pelters!! Also, think it's their RSC end of season bash and Novo, Rae and G Smith also in town.

Levein's comments about this clown when he was on loan at Hearts from Man Utd were hilarious,he said Man Utd were willing to pay all his wages but as that was against the rules Hearts paid £1 a week for him,Levein said it was the worst £1 he ever spent because he wasn't worth it

Some funny quotes in one of their feuds from last season... :)

Levein said: "Listen, I've got to laugh. My good friend Mr Stewart is not intelligent enough, or brave enough, to try management.

"Why would I take any advice from him?

"It's like me taking advice on politics from somebody like, I don't know... Michael Stewart?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...vein-dismisses-unintelligent-michael-13905482

I think we all know now what the real Michael Stewart is.....get over it Mikey you just weren't good enough,bury the hatchet

Back