• Another name?

Votes: 164 6.5%
  • Emma Hayes

Votes: 20 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davie Weir

Is it just me that doesn't believe Beale is as far down the line as most think?

Gio left on Monday morning and here we are on Thursday evening, still no official request to even speak to Beale.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get it.
Think the sources that reported on it last night are probably why everyone’s getting the idea it’s done. Heart and Hand as well as Chris Jack are usually the clubs go to in the media.

Timetothink

Think the sources that reported on it last night are probably why everyone’s getting the idea it’s done. Heart and Hand as well as Chris Jack are usually the clubs go to in the media.
Yeah, fair enough. I suppose I maybe just thought there would be more traction by now.

I would have thought QPR would have confirmed they had given permission for us to speak to him.

Davie Weir

Yeah, fair enough. I suppose I maybe just thought there would be more traction by now.

I would have thought QPR would have confirmed they had given permission for us to speak to him.
Yeah I do agree with that mate. Expected to hear something more about it today and confirmation to come soon. Still think it’ll happen and nothing to suggest otherwise just yet.

SDF

I'll wish any new Rangers Manager all the very best, but with the lack of patience shown to Gio, who has set a very high bar of a Euro Final, a Scottish Cup, then CL qualification, then Beale must hit the ground running, and quickly.

As long as he doesn't drop 19 points more than his only title rival inside 11 months as well as fail to beat them in the league and take two slappings in the process then he should be fine.

SuperGers07

Speaks exclusively in tabloid. SCOOP. SWOOP.
Reading online rumours that Beale is bringing Balogun with him. Totally unsubstantiated but would be good if true.

Beale wasn't my first choice either but I do think he will sort out the team's fitness issues
Forget Balogun

Davie Weir

Michael Beale will face the exact same problems as Gio, a jaded and off form team and an injury-ravaged squad. The fans must show him patience.
Any manager deserves patience to begin with and the fair opportunity to impress. Your post suggested Gio didn’t guess this

Barca Bear

Gio was given patience and plenty of support. His reluctance or inability to change cost him massively.
Yet, on here it was Gio’s ability to change the formations on the euro run, that got us to the final.
” SG would never have done that” was the cry.
just saying.
think his problems appeared due to injuries and an ageing midfield.

midlandbear

Is it just me that doesn't believe Beale is as far down the line as most think?

Gio left on Monday morning and here we are on Thursday evening, still no official request to even speak to Beale.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get it.
Just because the papers say it, doesn’t make it so.

der_hammer10

I think Beale has the ability to get quick wins out of the current team.

If Gio didn’t prioritise fitness, Beale will. We should see a quick upturn on that front.

Having that previously relationship with players, it’s not a stretch to think that Beale can get people like Kent and Alfie producing again. And given how low their current bar is set, even a slight increase in performance will work wonders for us.

No doubt though, any new manager coming in has to work with what he has. I don’t see much action in the January window.

Status
Not open for further replies.