Mick Beale has deleted his Twitter

Beale won’t be bothered in the slightest by any Rangers fan giving him online abuse.

Any professional, well any person really, will realise Twitter and the like is full of keyboard warrior virgin bams who don’t speak for the larger community they profess to be part of.

It’s not as if it’s his first rodeo anyway, given some of the stuff directed towards him and Gerrard last year.

Cant believe ive just read that. Who thinks its acceptable to abuse a guy, because they dont want him to manage a football club?

Social media has eroded a lot of traditional boundaries and gave a voice to those who dont deserve one.

You dont need to have wanted Beale as manager to show the guy respect.
Just need any mobile and a tenner top up,then you can go onto social media and act like a complete moron. The world's nuts!

Anyone giving him abuse is a complete and utter weirdo. I’m not 100% sold on him coming back but I’d never dream of sending him abuse online. If Beale is our manager he deserves everyone’s backing.

Social media is a cesspit should be a good medium to connect to players managers and coaches that you rate/follow but spoiled by absolute arseholes.
The best thing most of us could do in our lives is stay off social media. If I was a player, ex-player or whatever, I'd only use Instagram to get paid promotions.

He said, posting on a social media platform.

Nah, I don't classify internet forums as strictly social media.

Internet bulletin boards pre-date social media platforms in my opinion. Social media arrived in Web 2.0 for me. Forums and bulletin boards have been around longer.

Maybe in general terms they loosely fit. But can be debated.

Either way, I never said my posts on here weren't meaningless. I don't take it too seriously. :))

QPR fans dissecting his interview when he stayed with them after Wolves link. To be fair he did go on about Loyalty and being all-in etc. A far worse one than the "do I look happy?" Stuff from Gerrard.

It'll be interesting to see his interview with us and reporters as it'll be the first thing they go at him over
That cuts both ways, if they were in or around the relegation zone he would be out in no time. The same goes for us with Gerrard eventually.

Did Gerrard have Twitter when with us?

Maybe club policy for the manager not to have Twitter?

That cuts both ways, if they were in or around the relegation zone he would be out in no time. The same goes for us with Gerrard eventually.
He went heavy on the whole integrity and loyalty to QPR stuff, it'll be hard for him to overcome that in his interviews. Or that may be the reason he doesn't come to us. Either way it'll be interesting.

He went heavy on the whole integrity and loyalty to QPR stuff, it'll be hard for him to overcome that in his interviews. Or that may be the reason he doesn't come to us. Either way it'll be interesting.
Of course, but it doesn't guarantee him a job should he fail there.

Of course, but it doesn't guarantee him a job should he fail there.
True but from what I've read QPR fans really like(d) him even with their dip in results, they can see his style and can see them improving so I don't think he's close to getting sent packing from there. With him coming out very recently and going hard about staying loyal to them and getting everyone at the club to go all-in with him and getting full backing, there's gonna be a major backlash.

I also think that'll play on the minds of a section of our support, that he can say one thing and do another. Fwiw I'd be happy with him here but it's worth noting

No wonder he's deleted it. It's no platform for a football manager.

Embarrassing seeing people tag him in their idiotic tweets this past few days.

Back