Mick Beale has deleted his Twitter

Disgrace if some of our fans are giving him shite.

Fvck QPR though, hate when the English and others call them “Rangers”
Cool story bro etc, but I was down at filming for Soccer AM in an old Rangers away shirt (red with black pinstripes one with the big RFC in the body) one of the producer guys is squinting at the badge says ‘is that QPR?’, to which I replied, no it’s the real Rangers mate.

Even to most English folk I know ‘Rangers’ would mean us primarily.

Cool story bro etc, but I was down at filming for Soccer AM in an old Rangers away shirt (red with black pinstripes one with the big RFC in the body) one of the producer guys is squinting at the badge says ‘is that QPR?’, to which I replied, no it’s the real Rangers mate.

Even to most English folk I know ‘Rangers’ would mean us primarily.
Can’t ever remember a Rangers soccerette :D

Some of our support are absolute fucking cretins.
On the one hand, probably, on the other it takes any wind up merchant 2 minutes to sign up an account and post all manners of shite. We pretend it isn't easy to prevent it by requiring verification, and if people pretend a problem can't be solved I tend to ignore it completely.

Are we supposed to be outraged at this or something? Hardly throwing sharks at the team or chasing them down the road haha
Na not outraged, but it's still cretinous behavior. Putting across your displeasure on twitter is one thing, but tagging the guy in to that is just being a bampot and unnecessary.

All these folk calling Twitter a ‘cesspit’ obviously aren’t using it properly. It’s easy to mute, block or unfollow and keep your timeline as you want it to be.

This account tagged him directly with a message

We have some amount of roaster fans on Twitter

There’s a good few that are constant with posting snidey comments about other fans knowing it’ll create a pile on.

Usually either bams/roaster young lads clearly hoping they’ll get a few likes from the same group of females or else it’s the same handful of young females posting shite for attention knowing they’ll get the customary likes from the same wee roaster teenagers.

Back