Mick Beale tweets his congratulations

Gio said he'd been in contact with Gerrard. I wonder if the previous management team passed on their notes on Sparta.

I have absolutely no grudge or bad feelings for Beale. He went with Gerrard and l understand why but really do think he would have wanted to stay with Rangers.
They don’t have a choice. Stay and next mgr doesn’t want them. No hard feelings about the mgt team under SG.

I gave them a thought tonight. My thought was, "these guys gave this up, european football, possible champions league football, to go and fight to drag a team out of the relegation zone in England".

Strange. They must have their reasons, they have given me one of my happiest if not the biggest delight in football by delivering 55.

As one old great of the game used to say. It's a funny old game saint.

I gave them a thought tonight. My thought was, "these guys gave this up, european football, possible champions league football, to go and fight to drag a team out of the relegation zone in England".

Strange. They must have their reasons, they have given me one of my happiest if not the biggest delight in football by delivering 55.

As one old great of the game used to say. It's a funny old game saint.

When the place was bouncing, you know he wont get that for a 15th place finish!

Question for all the “he wants to come back some day” opinions

Is that before or after he goes back to Brazil as he’s stated he wants to do on numerous occasions?

16 teams in one half of the draw and 16 in the other half when I was is school, admittedly a long time ago, but doesn't that mean the same as last 32?
Of it was then it would bit it isn't so no, 8 teams automatically through and another 16 teams involved in 8 ties equalling 24 teams in it.

Back