Micky Mellon set for Dundee United.

I'll hazard a guess this chancer is the el cheapo option?

Imagine not being able to afford even Tommy Wright as your next manager.

It's a big step down. Must be a mentally challenged with no real ambition going to a club that are going to drop back down a league next season. Anyway I wish him and his team nothing but the worse.
Tangerines and Mellon have a fan base that's smelling.

He is definitely a bitter one of them. I think also he has cousins that were brought up in Linwood.
Could be wrong in this but for some reason I think he was originally from Pollok/Darnley.
Played against him many a time - he played for Pollok Utd when he was a lad

Love the fact that racist Malky couldn’t even get job wi scumdee Utd
I think its fast dawning on Mackay that he has permanently blotted his copy book and very very few clubs will now touch him with or without a barge pole. A mentally challenged clown of a man who's obvious interest in this job may even have put his current SFA position in jeopardy.

Can't wait to see the Arab supporters comments on Mellon.

They were dreading McLaren. He'd be a damn sight better than Mellon.

Mellon was an aggressive player in his day so.we know how his side will gear up against us.

Hold on. Dundee Tesco fans were dreading McLaren? A guy who has two decades of managerial experience including winning the Eridivisie, winning cups with Middlesbrough and taking them to a UEFA cup final, a guy who Alex Ferguson credits as one of the best coaches he's ever worked with- Dundee Utd didn't want him? Who the %^*& do they think they are? They're a bawhair from being a part time fucking team

Sorta like a roaming Catholic
tenor.gif

I think its fast dawning on Mackay that he has permanently blotted his copy book and very very few clubs will now touch him with or without a barge pole. A mentally challenged clown of a man who's obvious interest in this job may even have put his current SFA position in jeopardy.

He was ready to take a 6 figure £ pay cut to go to Dundee scum. Alleged by bbcsportsound.

If true, must be some wage at the sfa. For doing sfa.

He will be, he done a decent job with Fleetwood, but nothing since then, he’s shoite.

Back to back promotions with Tranmere wasn't such a bad achievement. Relegated this season sitting 3 points off safety with around 12 games to go. They might have went down, but it was certainly a harsh one.

Hopefully he's poor, of course.

Back