Mid Tier LED boards

All I want to complete the advertising board renovation is to do the pitch side ones where the fire escape gates are at the wall. So we can do what Stoke started and Wolves made better.

We have so many opportunities to bring in more revenue into the club.

Looks like someone’s made a mistake with the measurements . The black power cables hanging down the sides will also need ragged into the wall for health and safety as well as aesthetics . Once finished they’ll give the place a lift though
A nice bit of white trunking will enclose the power cable. No need to raggle the wall. ;)

Having a good day on here today.

So far that's the walkway, a roundabout and advertising boards all getting a slagging from the armchair experts.
VG97On3.gif

Yes, you do wonder why the job wasn't completed, would make a massive difference.

gn20.png
Might be wrong but I believe it was Rangers pools money being used then covid hit as Rangers pools money is ring-fenced for stadia upgrades and facilities. I believe now that the pools are back up and running the pools money will be diverted to Edmiston House project

Looks like more LED boards have been added to the wee bit in the corner?

Is this going to be the scoreboards?

Are you talking about at the Govan East Corner?

If you are that'll be the windows for the Ibrox suite where the Rangers TV studio is currently located.

I may have picked you up wrong though.

Has anyone at the club ever explained why this was started and never finished?
No . All very mysterious and odd .

Initially , someone said it was partially done then stopped because fans were back for the start of last season . But now it’s been a full year with no fans and hasn’t been touched . Someone within the club must have the answer .

Probably just as well I've moved seats as my traditional goal celebration of hammering on the advertising hoardings while giving the away fans the fingers would likely see me hit with a substantial bill or a stadium ban now :confused:

[url=https://postimages.org/][/URL]

They look stunning on the broomloan and copland stand along with SJ. But I'm wondering does anyone know why there is gaps at either end of the boards on copland and broomie stands
I dont mind that but i absolutey loathe the cladding on the side, would love to have seen blue perspex rather than what they have there. Always annoyed me as it looks manky.

Back