Middleton MOM for Hibs today

Going on loan and getting games is the best thing for him I just wish it wasn't Hibs,I can't stand the fockers they wouldn't give us the time of day

Going on loan and getting games is the best thing for him I just wish it wasn't Hibs,I can't stand the fockers they wouldn't give us the time of day
We should never allow ourselves to be dragged down to their gutter level.
He's gone to a side that will actually try to play attacking football and that will suit his development.
I know it looks like helping them, but the bigger picture is Glenns progress. He wasn't going to see much game time for us.

Anyone know what kind of reception he got from their fans and their obvious hatred of all things Rangers

In an ideal world he will bo ojos replacement next season as if ojo keeps going the way he is he'll be worth big money next season. Glen has a great season a hibs plenty goals and assists and comes straight back into our team

Middleton has great potential, was wild to me seeing people write him off last season considering his age and contribution to the first team in big games against strong opposition.

Middleton is a better player than Hastie, and Mikey Jonhston over in the East end too. He has more youth caps, and despite mostly seeing him run down the wing and put a ball in, I think he could cut inside if played on the other wing too.

He has a lot of work to do on the defensive side, and he needs to learn to become a bit less predictable. If he can do that this season, there’s no reason why he can’t go into next season as one of our 4 wide attackers.

Back