Midfield for Thursday

jierobinson92

Official Ticketer
Who do we see Gerrard going with? I totally forgot Jack was suspended for this, Arfield is a definite..

Kamara’s game is well-suited for European football.
However Braga are in great form and I don’t expect anything from the game.
But we have come out with some surprising results in Europe, so who knows

I forgot about Jack as well. Davis, Arfield and Kamara. I'd be surpriseded if we went different to that unless due to injuries.

Braga will press us in every position, they pressed the absolute shit out of Benfica at the weekend.

I’m not sure Kamara has the urgency to cope with that.

Braga will press us in every position, they pressed the absolute shit out of Benfica at the weekend.

I’m not sure Kamara has the urgency to cope with that.

Agree Kamara worries me with slack passing back the way when under pressure he seems to have one really bad one every couple of games

Kent will play as we need pace to break.

Sorry he is like Forrest Gump just now, he runs but does %^*& all else with the ball.
He needs benched for a good while.
Kamara should replace Jack alongside Davis. The issue is then fitting in the likes of Arfield, Aribo, Hagi, Kamberi into the remaining places in midfield and attack

No matter who we play, Braga will easily be the best team we have played this season and we could be in for a rough night.

Davis Kamara
Arfield Hagi Kent

Jack is a big loss for this type of game, I fully expect Braga to be the most attacking side we’ve faced this season. We’re at home though so have to maintain some kind of attacking threat ourselves.

Agree Kamara worries me with slack passing back the way when under pressure he seems to have one really bad one every couple of games

He’s too lackadaisical at times, he always plays like he’s got five touches and he absolutely won’t have anywhere near that against Braga.

Back