Midjitylland pre match press conference

Sky sports news are advertising a "Steven Gerrard News Conference" on their "coming up" ticker bar. I take it its this they'll be showing?

Feel a bit for Edmondson as he really impressed in pre-season etc
But the team has to come first.
If it ain’t broke - don’t fix it.

If you take Rossiter and Murphy into account, this must be the first time we’ve been injury free since returning to the SPL?

Feel a bit for Edmondson as he really impressed in pre-season etc
But the team has to come first.
If it ain’t broke - don’t fix it.
He seems an ambitious wee guy. He'll have known this was a season to try and breakthrough rather than have anything handed to him.

1st question about Celtc.

Of course it was, if I was Rangers Media team I would have planted it myself.
Everybody’s laughing not just Rangers fans.

He seems an ambitious wee guy. He'll have known this was a season to try and breakthrough rather than have anything handed to him.

He’s played well since arriving and if he had been given a starting place against Kilmarnock or Hibs I don’t think anyone could have said it was handed to him.

Journalist asking if Brandon Barker might play a part tomorrow. Gaffer pointed out that he was signed after the Euro squad for this round was already submitted so couldn’t be included.
You’d think people paid to write about football would be loosely aware of little things like European squads and deadlines.

Seems happy with the squad as it stands.

A possible addition if we make the groups.

Journalist asking if Brandon Barker might play a part tomorrow. Gaffer pointed out that he was signed after the Euro squad for this round was already submitted so couldn’t be included.
What is is with these journalists at our press conferences, they are akin to 7 year old school children at times.

Back