Midweek bets.

Anyone who bets the snooker?

Skybet going 7/4 on O'Sullivan, Ding & Wenbo this afternoon looks tasty.

Also going for a penalty awarded and a red card shown at the midden of the sheep tomorrow.

Palace 6/5
City & over 2.5 4/7
Bordeaux & over 2.5 13/5
Marseille 7/5

£10

Liverpool-1 11/10
Rangers-1 7/5

£20

As the op said Kilmarnock just under evens tomorrow, get on that or your a total fanny.. Iv that with Rangers - 1 and Ross County - Hibs over 2.5 goals.
£20 free bet returns £131. Easy money.

Anyone who bets the snooker?

Skybet going 7/4 on O'Sullivan, Ding & Wenbo this afternoon looks tasty.

Also going for a penalty awarded and a red card shown at the midden of the sheep tomorrow.
No a bad shout chief, wish I had seen it earlier. I see wenbo beat Eden Sharav, Sharav is one of the moon howlers.

Burnley, Chelsea, Man Utd, Eastleigh BTS +
Hearts , Ross County + 2 5
£2 @ 29/1

Chelsea, Leicester, Man Utd, Soutpton, Wolves, Liverpool, Arsenal, Sheep, St Midden all +2.5
£2 @ 89/1

This 2 singles or a double mate? Just can't see the double anywhere so was wondering where you stuck it on? Got this up last season at 8/1 in 4-2 game but probably won't be anything like that for this now

This 2 singles or a double mate? Just can't see the double anywhere so was wondering where you stuck it on? Got this up last season at 8/1 in 4-2 game but probably won't be anything like that for this now
11/1 double on bet365

Killie -1 11/4
Motherwell 6/4
Spurs 17/10

£10

Kane 13/10
Jimenez Evens
Perez 2/1
Morelos 8/11

£10 anytime treble

Rangers HT
Rangers-3 corners
Morelos 2 or more
Aberdeen red card

£5 same game multi 73/1

Just seen this. Shows my prowess as a punter. I was meaning 2 singles but if I could have got the double (request a bet???) I would have dabbled.

Only time I got the double up was against Fraserborough a few years back @ 11/1

Back